Technical Account (Integration) Manager at PayIt
PayIt is a fast-growing GovTech company on a mission to bring governments and people closer together through our award-winning, SaaS platform.
When PayIt started, it was difficult (or just plain impossible) to renew a Driver’s License or pay a court ticket in a mobile, quick, or convenient way. PayIt, along with our award-winning government partners, has made processes like going to the DMV or to a county courthouse, one that you can do right from your smartphone or computer. Since then, PayIt has been building an entire business toolkit for local and state government agencies while simplifying doing business with government agencies by consolidating hundreds of services and payments into one connected experience for citizens. Meanwhile, through our secure cloud-based platform, we have reduced friction for the everyday citizen, making digital government services accessible, equitable, and efficient.
We are well funded, we have picked up awards from Forbes, FAST Design (alongside McDonald’s and Nike), our CEO has won EY Entrepreneur of the Year award, and we have been recognized as a leader in our industry as a GovTech 100 the past six years in a row.
About the Role:
Technical Account Managers assist in the deployment of our new services, working hand in hand with the technical counterparts in government agencies. As clients launch and move into steady state, the role also serves to maintain any integration with systems of record, and works closely with implementation managers, client success managers, and client services team members to ensure smooth onboarding and operations for our clients.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Work closely with implementation managers to assess project scope and ensure configuration will meet specifications based on the client's use case.
- Lead discussions during implementation to ensure necessary integrations with various systems, and applicable reporting capabilities for each use case are accurate.
- Build mulesoft integrations with client data to connect to PayIt’s Platform - either via flat files or REST or SOAP APIs
- Work cross-functionally to ensure delivery of configuration meets both client and PayIt product specifications.
- Proactively identify potential configuration issues, user experience issues and work with client to ensure they are resolved prior to go live.
- Support clients in maintaining good platform hygiene (customer friendly workflows, naming conventions, data set organization, etc.).
- Document and analyze current business processes and underlying systems/applications.
- Monitor, troubleshoot, and resolve problems with Mulesoft live integrations.
- Collaborate with the engineering organization to architect efficient and stable integrations
- Provide guidance on the monitoring, troubleshooting, and resolution of support issues in collaboration with the appropriate stakeholders.
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with technical peers and business users
What You’ll Need to Have:
- Experience completing integrations of systems via flat files or APIs with a strong understanding of integration architecture options such as APIs
- Experience writing SQL with the ability to modify existing queries on at least one of the common database platforms, such as SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, and/or DB2
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Desire to problem-solve
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Word
- Common knowledge of JIRA, Confluence, and other project management based tools
Bonus Points For:
- Functional experience with various back-office systems (i.e. Oracle,SAP,IBM)
- Hands-on experience on Integration Platforms such as Boomi, MuleSoft; AnyPoint, and Informatica
Why Work For Us:
- Our most important resource is our people. We value your feedback and have a unique environment where collaboration and bottom-up feedback about the problems we are solving is critical to our daily success.
- Saving someone’s day is a rewarding way to spend yours. We tackle complex challenges that are interesting to solve, and directly impact the lives of our neighbors, friends and ourselves.
- We know how to have fun and work toward something bigger than ourselves.
- Competitive salaries along with an excellent benefits package.
- Flexible and friendly work environment. We offered flexible working arrangements long before a global pandemic forced other companies to adapt.
- We believe our culture permeates throughout our product and service, so it’s one of customer-first.
- We’ll provide all the resources you need to do your best work.
What We Care About:
High aptitude, high integrity people who are great communicators and want to be part of a growing team. We’re about openness, integrity, accessibility and great communication.
The usability of our products, sharing of ideas across teams, and commitment to the cities, counties, and states we serve are values.
Commitment to Equal Opportunity
PayIt is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other basis protected by applicable law.
PayIt is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an email to the People Operations Team and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
NOTE: U.S. Citizens and all those authorized to work for any employer in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to provide sponsorship at this time.
To all recruitment agencies: PayIt does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers’ alias, PayIt employees or any other company location. PayIt is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Stay Up To Date On everything: Follow Us On Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, StackOverflow, and Instagram.
Within the parameters of this position, ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability, and exercise due care of, company, client, and citizen data that is stored, processed, and transmitted by and for PayIt, as outlined in PayIt’s Business Code of Conduct and Information Security Policies.