At impact.com our culture is our soul. We are passionate about our people, our technology, and are obsessed with customer success. Working together enables us to grow rapidly, win, and serve the largest brands in the world. We use cutting edge technology to solve real-world problems for our clients and continue to pull ahead of the pack as the leading SaaS platform for businesses to automate their partnerships and grow their revenue like never before. We have an entrepreneurial spirit and a culture where ambition and curiosity is rewarded. If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, and enjoy working with fun and talented people from all over the world, then this is the place for you!
impact.com is the global leader in Partnership Automation. We work with enterprise and innovative brands like Ticketmaster, Levi’s, Microsoft, Airbnb, and Uber to help them manage all different types of partnerships. From social influencers, B2B, strategic partners, publishers, and traditional affiliates, we have them covered. Our combined suite of products covers the full life partnership lifecycle including onboarding, tracking ads and paying partners, recruiting for new partners, data and marketing intelligence, and protection from fraud. Founded in 2008 by the same team that founded Commission Junction, impact.com has grown to over 800 employees and eleven offices across the United States, Europe, Africa, and Asia.Why this role is exciting!
The Technology Partner Manager is responsible for the acquisition and growth of Impact’s technology partnerships. You will be working with some of the most innovative, and well known SaaS technologies in the world while being part of building a world class, Technology Partner Program.What you will be doing:
- Nurtures and manages technology partnerships from inception, through to an established and active partner.
- Grows the volume of leads/referrals from Impact technology partners
- Coordinates with Product, Marketing and Sales leads on planning and got to market strategy for new integrated partners
- Collaborates with Product and other departments to help determine Impact’s integration roadmap, based on key market opportunities
- Manages the inbound referral process between technology partners and Impact Sales- transmitting information and leads to the appropriate Impact team members and carefully monitoring and assisting with the progress of those opportunities, to the benefit of the new channel partner relationship
- Executes on-site/virtual enablement (where appropriate) with strategic tech partners to better engage the wider team and map out the organizational stakeholders across various potential verticals
- Onboards new technology partner into the Impact Partnership Cloud for tracking and payments of digital referrals (only where applicable)
- Do you have strong BD acumen and experience and are you exceptional in presenting new ideas to partners?
- Do you love meeting new people, learning about new technologies, and finding ways to create a productive, revenue producing partnership?
- Are you ambitious, wanting an opportunity to pave your way as a leader in a technology ecosystems?
- Do you have experience in digital marketing?
- Do you work well with other teams such as Product, Marketing, and Sales
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible work hours
- Parental Leave
- Catered lunch every Friday, a healthy snack bar, and great coffee to keep you fueled.
- Flexible spending accounts and 401(k)
- An employee-led culture team that plans inclusive events- meaning time together and other events to celebrate our many successes!
- An established company with a cool, high-velocity work ethos, where each person can make a difference!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.