Over the past decade, millions of Americans have been forced to put their dreams of homeownership on hold. Home prices have outpaced wage growth while mortgage requirements continue to tighten. As a result, renters are missing out on a critical wealth-building opportunity: owning a home.
At Divvy, we're building an on-ramp to homeownership – one that's more affordable, more flexible, and an overall better fit for the modern American family – and it’s working.
We're looking for a talented leader to help build and run a new brokerage operation in Phoenix. We're open to hiring a talented Sales or Business leader who is not yet a broker, but has ambition to sit for and obtain that license.
Each month, Divvy acquires, qualifies, and delivers cash-buying customers to the brokerage – it's your job to recruit, train, and manage a team of on-the-ground agents to shepherd those customers from pre-approval to close and relay needs from the local market to the core business. You will have an unfair advantage in recruiting and growing the business by being able to count on an uncapped flow of pre-approved, cash-buying leads. In time, you will support listings from our portfolio and help expand throughout the state and region.
This is a key role for an essential pillar of our company strategy – in success, we'd ask you to play an increasingly influential role over our overall brokerage strategy + operation – but we also realize the demands and growth expectations won't be for everyone.
Your primary responsibilities...
- Recruit. Buyer agents on schedule. Build team of performant agents. Develop pipeline of future talent.
- Train. Coach and assist as needed. Dig in on call scripts. Team-up on tricky situations. Grow your performers.
- Manage. Achieve local market performance targets. Drive local team to market goals. Build culture of excellence. Handle escalations, complaints, etc.
- Drive compliance. In every day operations and on a per-transaction basis.
- Build goodwill. With internal teammates, external stakeholders, and the wider metro population – you will be our most senior leader in the market and will be responsible for all that comes along with that.
What we can offer you...
- Leads. Uncapped flow of fully-approved, cash-buying leads
- Rev share. Generous share of commissions earned by the market
- Equity. A stock grant in Divvy Homes Inc
- Tools. Tools, services, and the resources required to execute on plan
- Teammates. Enablement partners across Underwriting, Sales, Offers, Inspections, Closing
- Growth. Growth, development, and "braintrust" of our brokers in other markets
- Travel. Travel and expansion opportunity as we grow our operations beyond your primary metro
Think you might be a fit? Interested in learning more? Please apply and we'll be in touch.
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
We prioritize a commitment to diversity in our team building process. We enthusiastically encourage individuals from a variety of lived experiences to reach out.
Read Full Job Description