Team Lead, Customer Success at Wix
Wix's Account Management team. We're focused on helping growing businesses and web professionals find success through the Wix platform and business solutions. We're growing fast, support each other, and are focused on continuous quality and improvement for both our clients and our teams. Our mission is to maximize the success of our clients by truly understanding their business goals, and guiding them to use products and services in our suite to achieve them.
We're looking for a Manager, Customer Success to directly manage a new team of Customer Success Managers - building, nurturing, motivating and enriching their team. You will guide your team to live and breathe the Wix Account Management mission, acting as product experts and specialists to ensure customer satisfaction, retention and growth. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a very fast growing and impactful team at Wix; you must be comfortable building the playbook as we go, rather than executing a previously defined playbook.
A people manager with at least 1 year of experience leading and coaching a team and at least 2-3 years experience in customer success or account management. You have experience working with growing businesses, and ideally have a background in digital marketing or ecommerce. You're an inspirational manager and can communicate and coach effectively to ensure your team members are delivering and developing at a high level. You're ready, willing and able to overcome obstacles and remove barriers in solving problems for your team. A BA/BS is preferred, but relevant work experience will be considered. If you have experience working with accounts in a partners model or working in a startup environment, that's a plus!
As a Manager, Customer Success you will:
- Directly manage a team of CSMs who help businesses and partnerships grow on Wix
- Build a team and create an account management playbook
- Contribute to the development of processes for a newly created and fast growing team
- Own the overall team performance and pacing towards all monthly and quarterly goals
- Train and coach team members, furthering professional development and performance
- Lead the interviewing and hiring of new candidates for your team
- Report regularly on data, activity and performance of the team
- Identify growth opportunities within your team's book of business
- Get into the weeds to help move support issues through to resolution
- Act as a senior point of contact and escalation point for Wix customers
- Lead relationships with other departments at Wix such as support, marketing and product to ensure that customer needs and the voice of the customer are heard, understood and prioritized
While the U.S. Wix team is WFH during Covid-19, at this time we are seeking Miami-based candidates who are able and willing to work on-site once we return to the office.
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Wix was built around the idea that everyone has the right to be successful, online. This same vision defines us as an employer: creating a work environment where everyone is welcome, and anyone has the right to succeed.