Strategic Success Manager - Remote at Boomtown! (Raleigh, NC)
| Raleigh-Durham, NC
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:25 p.m. (CST) on Friday, June 17, 2022
What is BoomTown?
We are 350+ doers, makers, and trailblazers on a mission to make real estate agents successful. The software and solutions we build, and the services we provide, help top agents and brokerages (95,000 clients and counting!) generate leads, manage their marketing, close more deals, and run a better business. Our platform includes customizable websites, success management, a cutting-edge CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system with marketing automation, personalized advertising and lead generation services, and a mobile app. We go much further than technology too. Dedicated teams offer lead qualification services and digital marketing, and our client success teams provide personalized support at every step: onboarding, training, coaching, and planning for strategic growth.
Boomers are a special breed, and we are built on a set of values that are at the core of everything we do. One of these is to Create Amazing Experiences, and that doesn’t just apply to our product. We’re dedicated to driving connections and improved quality of life for our employees, our clients and our communities. Our leadership team is on a crusade to foster flexibility, innovation, and ample opportunity for growth.
We offer so many ways to connect with other Boomers through shared interests and community outreach, and a wide range of benefits including a 401(k) retirement plan, comprehensive healthcare, discretionary PTO, and a quarterly wellness reimbursement towards health and fitness to help keep you energized and inspired. Oh, and if you're local to Charleston, did we mention our Corporate HQ is also dog friendly!? If this sounds like the type of culture you’re looking for, we’d love to speak with you!
BoomTown is looking for an experienced Strategic Success Manager to join the Client Experience Team. As a Strategic Success Manager, you will work to create amazing client experiences for our strategic clients on our Brokermint product. You will work as the main point of contact for all client needs post Sales.
- Provide white-glove service to an assigned book of business composed of strategic accounts striving for 100% customer retention.
- Serve as the main point of contact for clients, working closely with Sales, Implementation and Onboarding to ensure a successful client launch and handoff.
- Respond to customer inquiries regarding product functionality or system issues in a timely manner and work to gather pertinent details from customers to properly assess and respond with an action plan/resolution.
- Coordinate and collaborate with the Product Team to prioritize client needs and requests and consistently provide status updates to the customer and internal leadership.
- Provide additional hands-on training for clients as needed.
- Understand and troubleshoot any client needs with third-party applications.
- Work to determine and implement client reporting needs.
- Understand BoomTown’s suite of products and services.
You'll enjoy this position if you:
- Have a passion for client service; You are upbeat and engaging yet empathetic in your approach with clients.
- Enjoy quickly forming relationships where establishing rapport is essential to your success.
- Have a relentless desire and a natural aptitude for learning new technologies.
- Have excellent communication skills that are apparent in your email and phone presence.
We'd like to speak with you if you have:
- 3+ years experience in success management (in the SaaS industry preferred).
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, time management, and multi-tasking skills.
- A natural aptitude for learning new technologies.
- A track record of being self-motivated to begin and complete tasks. Prior Salesforce experience (is a plus).
BoomTown is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
More Information on Boomtown!
Boomtown! operates in the Real Estate industry. The company is located in Charleston, SC. Boomtown! was founded in 2006. It has 338 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 21 open jobs at Boomtown!, click here.
Read Full Job Description