Strategic Partnerships Manager - Owner Services at Roofstock (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 6:18 p.m. (CST) on Wednesday, April 20, 2022
What we do and why we do it
As the leading marketplace for single-family rental homes, our mission is to make real estate investing radically accessible, cost effective, and simple. We successfully merge our passion for helping investors build wealth through real estate with cutting edge technology that transforms the way they do it.
How it’s going (and growing)
With a talented team of 500+ Roofsters, our collaborative and can-do culture is what fuels our growth. We recently closed on our series E, raising nearly $400 million, and have offices in California, Texas, and New York as well as many remote opportunities. Our growth includes recent acquisitions of Great Jones (full-service property management) and Stessa (financial management software) to empower customers with a seamless way to acquire, manage, and track their investment properties on one platform.
Under our roof
We get a lot of attention for our innovation—like being on the Forbes Fintech 50 and Red Herring 100—but we’re most proud of being recognized as a Great Place to Work® (Check out our reviews!). We’re nice, get things done, and have fun. We champion professional growth and work-life balance. In fact, our values are B.A.D.A.S.S.
Be customer obsessed.
Act like an owner, because you are one.
Don’t be afraid to break things in the pursuit of better.
All of us are empowered to do the right thing.
Stay curious and create what’s next. Fast.
Seriously. No jerks.
We are looking for a Strategic Partnerships Manager to join our rapidly growing Partnerships team. This role will be focused on driving growth through partnerships of our Owner Services product, Stessa. We have a best in class product for rental property owners looking to simplify and streamline the process, and are looking for a high functioning individual to come in and develop the large scale partnership channels that can introduce more investors/owners to the platform.
What You Will Do:
- Lead partnership efforts driving customer acquisition for Stessa end to end, from ideation through negotiation/execution and partner management
- Build growth partner strategy for Stessa, working closely with the product team, honing in on the key value proposition to partners, target categories/partners, and execution plan to hit our objectives for the year
- Negotiate and launch strategic partnerships with large partners who have our target audience of real estate investors, spearheading integrations/optimization to increase acquisition, and collaborating with cross functional teams to execute initiatives.
- Manage and nurture relationships with our partners, from early discussions to partner launch to building growth/expansion plans to deepen partnership and improve the experience for our mutual customers
- Work closely with Product, Ops, Marketing and Legal to build strong processes with partnerships, influence product roadmap, execute public-facing launches/comms
What You Bring With You:
- 4-6 years of partnership, product and or/ strategic BD experience
- Experience building and/or managing relationships with strategic partners, including leading negotiations to structure growth/co-marketing partnerships
- Ability to build strong rapport and present recommendations to senior leadership, both externally and with Roofstock c-suite
- Strong cross functional background, able to evangelize product, legal and ops focused initiatives
- Experience in project managing complex/strategic initiatives from ideation through execution & expansion
- Ability to envision opportunities, inspire others cross functionally to get onboard, and work autonomously to solve the inevitable problems to make it happen
For our regular full-time roles we offer a great benefits package!
Medical, Vision and Dental for you (95%) and your dependents (65%)
Flexible time off and sick days
Supplemental bonus to support "work from home" office needs
Equity incentives to give you a stake in the Company’s future
We are an upbeat and collaborative work culture
Virtual company-sponsored outings
Roofstock is an equal opportunity employer. In keeping with the values of Roofstock, we make all employment decisions including hiring, evaluation, termination, promotional and training opportunities, without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical handicap, mental disability, medical condition, disability, gender or identity or expression, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, marital status, height and/or weight.
More Information on Roofstock
Roofstock operates in the Real Estate industry. The company is located in Oakland, CA and Dallas, TX. Roofstock was founded in 2015. It has 229 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 9 open jobs at Roofstock, click here.
Read Full Job Description