Traditional security companies are becoming less relevant as cloud adoption and digital transformation become the norm in every market industry and in every market segmentation. Zscaler has been a leader in Gartner’s MQ for 10 consecutive years and has helped shape the emerging SASE category (a true category creator). We are well positioned to dominate this massively growing cloud security market.
The Zscaler Sales Culture
Winning Technology and Products – We offer the best technology and products for the cloud first world. We pioneered cloud security and continue to grow our 70B + TAM by releasing new products every year.
Investing in People – A well-funded and world-class Sales Strategy and Enablement Team to help you succeed. Sales process, practical methods and training to help you ramp faster and close larger deals as companies accelerate their move to the cloud.
Supportive Leadership – An industry leading leadership team with strong values, off the chart business acumen that will help you succeed quickly, while providing mentorship and career growth.
Competitive; We Play to Win – We are playing in a rapidly growing TAM and huge market mega-shifts that leads directly to Zscaler; tracking a growth path similar to Salesforce, Workday, & ServiceNow.
We are looking for a dynamic leader to work with existing Zscaler Alliances and Channel partners in the Americas, developing new business and expanding existing relationships with National Partners. You will have the opportunity to leverage leadership, motivational and strategic business skills to make an impact and help customers enable secure transformation to the cloud. The ideal candidate will have significant experience generating new enterprise business through alliances and channel partners and growing the technical practices and capabilities within National VAR partners. This is your opportunity to join a red hot, fast growing, market leading, cloud security company. If you want to experience explosive growth and be given the responsibility and challenge to impact a company’s success, this is the opportunity for you.
Reporting to the Americas Channel Leader, success will be accomplished by establishing professional working relationships with the Zscaler sales teams, the alliance and channel partners and Zscaler Professional Services, Marketing and Support teams and by developing a core understanding of the unique business needs of prospects and customers within the Partners’ respective fields of specialty and expertise.
Additionally, this role has direct responsibility for:
- Build enough demand through national partner sales to eventually leading a team of national CAMs, including hiring, career development, coaching, evaluation, and promotion decisions.
- Developing core set national partners, and influencing their GTM and sales strategy in alignment with Zscaler’s CLOSE framework to drive partner sourced pipeline
- Creating confidence at an executive level, leading to creation of downstream sales buy-in and technical practice creation
- Sole-sourcing Zscaler for cloud network & security transformation with partner
- Partner closely with regional CAMs and regional field sales leaders to drive joint engagement through interlock sessions with partner’s key accounts
- Driving new business meetings through joint GTM with regional CAM’s and our sales organization
- Sharing analytics (interlocks, pipeline by region) with executive and technical champions, and driving further demand for Zscaler’s solution via cadence sessions
- Developing technical pre-sales & post sales practices at the focus national partners
- Establishing and implementing selection process, criteria, and controls for selection, management, and performance of alliance & channel partners including regular reviews of contractual obligations with partners and compliance with Zscaler policies, procedures, and ethical standards.
- Oversee & participate in regional QBR’s for national partners
- Driving organizational, operational, staffing, financial, quality and customer satisfaction targets are consistently met or exceeded by Partners. Includes creating and monitoring KPI’s for each partner on a regular interval.
- Work with VP WW Alliances & Channels on strategy for AMS region & Director of Sales Operations to monitor Partner Program, as well as implement strategy from the Global Alliance team.
Will be an integral part of the Alliance & Channel Leadership team along with Director of Alliances & Channels for Americas, EMEA, APJ, WW Director of Sales Operations Alliances & Channels.Qualifications
- Relationships with national security & network VARs desired (WWT, NTT, ePlus, Presidio, Sirius, GuidePoint)
- Experience with born in the cloud partners is preferred
- Must be willing to travel throughout the U.S. including attendance at all business reviews and ad hoc meetings.
- Demonstrate leadership that promotes and exemplifies the highest levels of teamwork, personal accountability, and mutual support to the Partner.
- Prior experience with network transformation technologies and any past history working in early stage technology start-ups.
- Superb organizational skills and demonstrated history outlining and establishing sales strategies.
BS or BA degree RequiredAdditional Information
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
What You Can Expect From Us:
- An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at https://www.zscaler.com.
Zscaler is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.