LivePerson is a transformational force in how brands and consumers communicate. With over 18,000 brands, we are on a mission to make life easier for people and brands everywhere through trusted Conversational AI. We believe in a future where conversations are the norm for getting your intentions fulfilled - whatever they are.
We are an innovative, intent-driven company that believes in building the future and we are looking for growth minded, unconventional thinkers, developers and builders to join the team.
You will thrive here if:
You can operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment
You nerd out about AI, how it can be applied, or how you can learn more about it (don’t worry we’ll help)
You believe data-led decision making is the norm
You see feedback or failure as motivation to learn and to grow
You relate to our core principles and want to work with experts in their respective fields
In this role you will:
Reporting to the Regional Director, Partnerships, the Strategic Partner Manager (NA) is a leader who can identify and accelerate channel partnerships and alliances to extend the LivePerson suite of products and drive bookings in the NA region. The ideal candidate will be a proven, self-motivated person who will execute the partner strategy (both new and existing) for the different markets within the region and new customer opportunities in NA. They will work closely with LivePerson’s direct enterprise and commercial sales teams as well as the regional sales leadership team at our Partner organizations to align efforts and accelerate revenue growth. This person will build on our prior successes, oversee the pipeline of opportunities and ensure we deliver on partner commitments and exceed expected revenue outcomes. They will work closely with our Partner Solutions Director, Partner Enablement lead, Partner Marketing teams and our Direct Sales Leads.
What Will You Own?
- Initiating, developing, and growing relationships with top-tier partners including, but not limited to: consulting firms, strategic enterprises, software providers, systems integrators, business process outsourcers, digital marketing/customer experience agencies, etc.
- Developing a strategic regional plan across and within partnerships to maximize revenue and customer adoption of our solutions in your region
- Championing to the business what is required to engage, enable, and equip key partners to be successful and scale quickly, efficiently and effectively with our solutions to their customers.
- Cultivating executive relationships at the individual stakeholder level at key partners to achieve growth and position LivePerson as the best technology platform focused on the core of digital transformation - customer interactions
- Guiding the production and articulation of business cases for prospective and existing partners in collaboration with product marketing and product management
- Working with the enterprise sales organizations to promote and refer net new business to the company, including taking an active role in coordinating deal strategy with key partners and internal stakeholders
- Overseeing the pipeline development and program adoption across strategic partnership base for net new prospects and client base expansion
- Analyzing and leveraging the partner ecosystem to impact the enterprise partner Go To Market strategy in new customer segments and markets.
What Do You Need for Success?
- In-depth experience leading, negotiating, activating and optimizing strategic partnerships with senior executives across enterprise level organizations
- Success in defining, productizing, and rapidly activating partnership programs that bring high ROI to both sides and result in quantifiable revenue
- Adept in working with complex products and services in a rapidly developing and fast moving industry
- Deep understanding of the business dynamics driving considerations at the executive level as it relates to evolving consumer preferences for customer care and commerce and how technology can enable market leaders to succeed
- Cross-functional influence and well-developed relationship building skills, willingness to take a leadership role driving initiatives, working across organizations, and structuring new opportunities
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a high level of energy, dedication, and an unrelenting drive to succeed
- Proven ability to create and extend a corporate culture that is a competitive advantage and visible to customers, partners, and employees
- Extremely strong abstract reasoning and analytical skills
- Passion for communicating the vision and value of a technology platform that will make life easier by transforming how people communicate with brands
- A customer obsessed, curious, data driven mindset with a bias toward a decisive action, testing and learning approach maintaining the highest professional standards befitting a world class brand working with world class partners
- 10+ years of experience with partnerships at a Global SaaS company
- Strong Network of NA partner or enterprise connections
- Experience and keen understanding of digital transformation technologies
Why you’ll love working here:
LivePerson was named to FastCompany’s World’s most innovative companies of 2020 list for the Artificial Intelligence category. We offer amazing colleagues along with opportunities to push your own limits to grow. We embrace invention and experimentation. Most importantly, you’ll have an ability to make an impact at work and at brands across the globe as we build the future with trusted Conversational AI together.
At LivePerson, people from diverse backgrounds come together to do their best work and be their authentic selves. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.