Want to change the way work…works? This is your moment.
RingCentral Glip integrates messaging with video to make conversation, collaboration and connection more meaningful than ever, no matter where or how people want to work.
The RingCentral Sales team does more than close deals. We build, grow and nurture relationships—from small businesses to global enterprises. We’ve become the #1 global cloud-based communications provider because we’re not just selling—we’re changing the nature of communications. That’s why RingCentral is the largest and fastest-growing pure-play provider in our space, with a market capitalization of over $18 billion, 30%+ annual growth and a $1 billion annual revenue run-rate!
We’re as proud of our working environment as we are of our market success. You’ll find all the training, opportunity and resources you could ever want here - with all the work/life benefits you expect, and none of the micromanagement. RingCentral regularly brings home Best Place To Work awards from locations all over the world, and outstanding company ratings on Glassdoor and Comparably!
RingCentral surrounds you with world-class technology and talent, in a people-first environment built from the ground up to help you do the best work of your career. We’re not just changing the nature of communication and teamwork. We’re winning, together.
RingCentral is looking for proven Account Executives to join our new sales organization supporting our recently announced Strategic Partnership with Avaya. We’re looking for an experienced Strategic Partner, Account Executive that thrives in a fast-paced, cutting-edge and technology-driven environment. This role will be at the forefront of driving our recently announced Avaya partnership.
- Serve as the sales expert on the Avaya Cloud Office by RingCentral (ACO) solution.
- Supporting the strategic partner with what their customers’ needs are.
- Working hand and hand with the partner and the potential client.
- Being the subject matter expert on RingCentral’s products to educate the partner and prospect.
- Provide client and partner with knowledge and insight to the Avaya Cloud Office product and process.
- Provide client and partner with proper resource alignment (Sales Engineer, Support, Implementation Advisors).
- Professional virtual demonstration of Avaya Cloud Office product using the ACO platform.
- Accurate pricing and control discounts.
- Assistance in moving the needle and progressing the process.
- Work with the sales teams from Avaya and Avaya Channel Partners to drive sales of Avaya Cloud Office and other RingCentral portfolio solutions within an assigned territory within Small Business accounts of 100-399 seats.
- Meet, primarily virtually, with customers and serve as the subject matter expert (SME) for the solutions jointly created by RingCentral & Avaya.
- Communicate Avaya Cloud Office and RingCentral value proposition to both technology and business stakeholders within customers (inclusive of senior-level contacts).
- Coordinate with Avaya & Avaya business partner sales teams to develop Territory Sales Plans, Target Account Plans and Pipeline Building.
- Own territory plan/strategy around Pipeline, Forecasting and Sales Growth, - owning GTM for respective patch… all routes to market.
- Demonstrated experience managing complex sales cycles and negotiating win-win agreements based on value-based selling.
- Channel and Direct Selling Experience Preferred.
- Proven track record of successful solution-based selling (SaaS, Unified Communications, Cloud applications, VoIP, telephony) in the Small Business segment.
- Demonstrated sales record of obtaining / exceeding quota.
- Skilled in conducting presentations, online web demos, adhering and adopting a measured sales process.
- Success In prospecting, engaging & acquiring net new logos.
- Ability to partner and work in a co-selling environment with Channel ecosystem.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to convey and relate ideas to others.
- Entrepreneurial flair-ability to learn and adapt quickly.
- Vibrant and energetic attitude, willingness to perform and get things done.
- BS degree, continued training and education preferred.
- SFDC proficiency.
- Experience with Avaya and/or RingCentral is a strong plus.
What we offer:
RingCentral offers all the work/life benefits you could ever want, (and none of the micromanagement.)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability, life and pet insurance
- Flexible PTO
- 401K match and ESPP
- Wellness programs including virtual yoga, bootcamp, and meditation classes
- Paid parental leave
- Milk Stork parental account
- New parent gift box
Say hello to the future of work. And the end of the resume black hole.
We didn’t create Glip specifically for hiring, but we might as well have. No more wondering if your resume was jettisoned into the vast emptiness of space. Sign up for Glip (it’s free, no downloads,) and discover how smooth, informative and great the hiring process can be. So start meeting on www.Glip.com — and we look forward to connecting soon.
RingCentral is the worldwide leader in cloud-based communications. Our software communications platform delivers phone, group chat, mobile communications, video calls, videoconference, contact center and AI-driven digital engagement. It’s a powerful, global presence that allows businesses to communicate anywhere, anytime with anyone.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California and has offices around the world.
If you are hired in Colorado, the compensation range for this position is between $118,000.00 and $162,000.00 for full-time employees, in addition to eligibility for variable pay, equity, and benefits. Benefits may include, but are not limited to, health and wellness, 401k, ESPP, vacation, parental leave, and more!
The salary may vary depending on your location, skills, and experience.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.