Strategic GTM Senior Manager Corporate and Professional Services Sales at Palo Alto Networks
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
Disruption is at the core of our technology and on our way of work to meet the needs of our employees now and in the future through FLEXWORK, our approach to how we work. We’re changing the nature of work from benefits to learning, location to leadership, we’ve rethought and recreated every aspect of the employee experience at Palo Alto Networks. And because it FLEXes around each individual employee based on their individual choices, employees are empowered to push boundaries and help us all evolve, together.Job Description
The purpose of this backfill role (Strategic GTM Manager (SGTM) is to carry out the vision, influence outcomes, and execute strategic projects for the Corporate and Professional Services Sales organization (CPSS). The SGTM focuses on making time, information, and decision making processes more effective for the business. In this role, the SGTM brings value to CPSS by connecting work streams in siloed departments, driving the impact of CPSS with the broader organization, and addressing gaps within the business. The successful candidate will lead with humility, maturity and situational sensitivity.
This position will report to the Vice President of CPSS
- Working directly with the VP to build strong relationships inside and outside of CPSS
- Leading the tactical execution of our BDR and Renewal re-design initiatives
- Driving tactical interlock on initiatives across geographies and speedboats
- Tracking high priority initiatives for CPSS while overcoming obstacles
- Assembling and managing project teams requiring input from multiple areas within the company
- Creating and managing monthly dashboards to track changes in key metrics
- Serving as a trusted advisor and confidant to the executive and team
- Designing and executing corporate communication strategies (in concert with Corp Communications)
- Bachelor’s degree; MBA a plus but not required
- 5-7+ years of business development, corporate strategy and/or executive management experience
- Strongly developed written and verbal communication skills
- Organization and planning skills
- Ability to diffuse work conflict without bringing it to the attention of the executive leader using strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Highly resourceful
- Strong emotional intelligence
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strategic Mindset
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
Palo Alto Networks is evolving and changing the nature of work to meet the needs of our employees now and in the future through FLEXWORK, our approach to how we work. From benefits to learning, location to leadership, we’ve rethought and recreated every aspect of the employee experience at Palo Alto Networks. And because it FLEXes around each individual employee based on their individual choices, employees are empowered to push boundaries and help us all evolve, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at [email protected]
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Disclosure required by sb19-085 (8-5-20) of the minimum compensation (includes on-target earnings = base + on target incentives for sales roles) for this role to be located in the state of Colorado. If hired in Colorado, this position starts at $115,000/yr. Depending on the position offered, restricted stock units and incentive or bonus pay may be provided as part of this compensation package. Additional benefits may be found here.
Covid-19 Vaccination Information for Palo Alto Networks Jobs
- Vaccine requirements and disclosure obligations vary by country.
- Unless applicable law requires otherwise, you must be vaccinated for COVID or qualify for a reasonable accommodation if:
- The job requires accessing a company worksite
- The job requires in-person customer contact and the customer has implemented such requirements
- You choose to access a Palo Alto Networks worksite
- If you have questions about the vaccine requirements of this particular position based on your location or job requirements, please inquire with the recruiter.