Strategic Enterprise Account Executive at Databricks (Indianapolis, IN)
While candidates in the listed location(s) are encouraged for this role, candidates in other locations will be considered.
As an Enterprise Account Executive at Databricks, you are an enterprise sales professional experienced in selling to Enterprise accounts. You know how to sell innovation and change through customer vision expansion and can guide deals forward to compress decision cycles. You love understanding a product in depth and are passionate about communicating its value to Customers and System Integrators. Always looking for new opportunities, you will close new accounts while maintaining existing accounts. Along with the chance to close an exciting deal, we also offer accelerators above 100% quota attainment
You will report to the Regional Director of Enterprise Sales.
The impact you will have:
- Present a territory plan within first 90 days
- Meet with CIOs, IT executives, LOB executives, Program Managers, and other important partners
- Close both new accounts and existing accounts
- Identify and close quick, small wins while managing longer, complex sales cycles
- Exceed activity, pipeline, and revenue targets
- Track all customer details including use case, purchase time frames, next steps, and forecasting in Salesforce
- Use a solution-based approach to selling and creating value for customers
- Promote Databricks' enterprise cloud data platform powered by Apache Spark
- Ensure 100% satisfaction among all customers
- Prioritize opportunities and applying appropriate resources
- Build a plan for success internally at Databricks and externally with your accounts.
What we look for:
- You have previously worked in an early stage company and you know how to navigate and be successful
- Field sales experience within big data, Cloud, or SaaS sales
- Prior customer relationships with CIOs, program managers, and essential decision makers
- Simply articulate intricate cloud technologies
- 5+ years experience exceeding sales quotas
- Success closing new accounts while working existing accounts
- Understanding of Spark and big data preferable
- Passion for cloud technologies
- Bachelor's Degree
- Comprehensive health coverage including medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) Plan
- Equity awards
- Flexible time off
- Paid parental leave
- Family Planning
- Gym reimbursement
- Annual personal development fund
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Mental wellness resources
Databricks is the data and AI company. More than 7,000 organizations worldwide — including Comcast, Condé Nast, H&M, and over 40% of the Fortune 500 — rely on the Databricks Lakehouse Platform to unify their data, analytics and AI. Databricks is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the globe. Founded by the original creators of Apache Spark™, Delta Lake and MLflow, Databricks is on a mission to help data teams solve the world’s toughest problems. To learn more, follow Databricks on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Databricks, we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can excel. We take great care to ensure that our hiring practices are inclusive and meet equal employment opportunity standards. Individuals looking for employment at Databricks are considered without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.