As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds, and perspectives. We don't just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. If this matches your goals and interests, we hope you consider joining our team!
As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently, and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 150,000 today to millions.
As a Strategic Customer Success Manager at ActiveCampaign, you are part of a Customer Success team that is focused on cultivating strong relationships and loyalty with more than 150,000 businesses around the world. Our customers rely on ActiveCampaign to make smarter business decisions based on data-driven analytics and workflows. We pride ourselves by being the primary point of contact for all of our customers and are dedicated to providing personalized experiences to each and every brand.
What your day could consist of:
- Manage ActiveCampaign's largest customers, providing strategic guidance to set and achieve measurable outcomes with the customer on ActiveCampaign.
- Partner with customers and internal teams to deliver predictable outcomes and experiences.
- Develop shared outcomes and strategies with customers that integrate ActiveCampaign into their business.
- Proactively identify risks ahead of renewals and develop plans to mitigate. Be a trusted advisor to your customer by having deep product knowledge combined with industry best practices for customer's use case.
- Proactively identify opportunities for expanding customer's value on ActiveCampaign.
- Partner with internal teams to ensure customer needs are being met; coordinating with technical support, sales, marketing, finance, and product teams.
- Bring creative ideas and solutions to the team on how to improve the customer experience.
What is needed:
- Ideally 3+ years of experience in consulting, customer success, account management, or another client facing role.
- Experience working with C-Suite and executive level stakeholders of customers
- Experience in the creation and execution of Quarterly Business Reviews and customer success plans with proven track record of positive results
- Passionate about providing an exemplary customer experience and building lasting relationships
- Demonstrated understanding and application of effective service and selling strategies
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills - both verbal and written
- Technical expertise, ability, and appetite to acquire knowledge of new products
- Desire to serve as the voice of the customer and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all ActiveCampaign functional areas
- Demonstrated ability to deal with rapid change and a strong team player
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. You can see more of the details here , but some of our most popular benefits include our comprehensive health and wellness benefits (including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, tele-health and tele-mental health, and access to the Calm app for meditation), open paid time off, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, a generous stipend to outfit your remote office, and a focus on career growth including access to personal and professional coaching. We take a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion and offer parental leave, career pathing, and support employees' ongoing learning and development through Udemy and access to life coaches via Modern Health. We also offer cool swag.
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities, or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.
Our core values:
Start with trust
Make the customer a hero
Cultivate inclusion & diversity
Iterate everything, always
Pursue growth with gratitude
Visit here to learn about perks and benefits at ActiveCampaign and see our values in action.