Strategic Alliance Manager - Global Systems Integrators at Atlassian (Washington DC)
| Washington DC | Hybrid
Sorry, this job was removed at 9:18 p.m. (CST) on Thursday, March 17, 2022
By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity, assuming candidates have eligible working rights and a sufficient timezone overlap with their team. As our offices re-open, Atlassians can choose to work remotely or return to an office, unless it’s necessary for the role to be performed in the office. Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
Atlassian is helping businesses transform and reinvent new ways of working for teams around the world. Many of these leading organizations acquire Atlassian tools and solutions through our network of channel partners. One group of these partners, Global System Integrators (GSIs), has been growing their investment in Atlassian-based solutions, and we want to invest accordingly with them.
We are seeking a highly qualified channel leader who will be responsible for the strategy, go-to-market tactics and engagement model for our GSI Partners in the Americas region. Using your channel experience and interpersonal skills, you will deliver successful outcomes against our OKRs -focused on growing incremental, measurable "sell-through" revenue with GSI's.
Does this sound exciting to you? You might be the person we're looking for.
In this role, you'll get to:
- Develop go-to-market strategies and enterprise solution offerings with our GSI partners
- Team with Enterprise Sales on optimizing the co-selling motion and building a pipeline
- Align with counterparts in the Channel organization to build and deliver coordinated engagement model for the Americas region
- Lead GSI engagement in Atlassian events, tradeshows, and other activities
- Coordinate GSI enablement efforts, measured by Certifications, Specializations, and other training activities
More About You:
- You have experience building and managing large, complex global partnerships covering multiple products.
- You focus and drive channel initiatives, but also keep an eye on the business as a whole
- You have substantial experience (15+ Years) in Channels - working directly with Global System Integrators (GSI’s) or working in a Senior Channels role.
- You bring a documented track record of meeting or exceeding performance metrics - both sales/bookings as well as non-revenue targets
- You have a proven track record of making a positive impact outside of the individual role
- You have a background working with both on-premise and cloud software solutions and familiarity with Atlassian's suite of products
About Our Team:
As the Channel Business Development team, we help expand the footprint of Atlassian in key markets and solution areas, with a specific focus on our enterprise customer segment. Since you will be working with some of our most strategic partners, you will need to understand how a large consulting business operates and be able to hold your own in high-level customer discussions. Most importantly, you will work closely with teams across Atlassian - including sales, marketing, product development, and others - to build success with the GSIs.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If your experience looks a little different from what we’ve identified and you think you can rock the role, we’d love to learn more about you.
Learn more about Atlassian’s culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub.