Strategic Account Manager at Acronis
Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection—empowering people by providing them with cutting-edge technology that enables them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their businesses and lives depend on. We are in an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion and looking for a Strategic Account Manager who is ready to join us in creating a #CyberFit future and protecting the digital world!
As the Strategic Account Manager you will drive to identify new opportunities within a set of named accounts and our #cyberfit sports ecosystem. Candidates must have a proven history of maintaining a high velocity of activity to close large transactions and exceed quota. The Strategic Account Manager will be responsible for aggressively growing new license revenue in a set of install base accounts and acquiring net new logos through a mix of inbound leads, channel partners, and outbound activity. Acronis is growing its strategic sales team and is looking for a dynamic and passionate field account manager to identify new opportunities within a set of named accounts and our #cyberfit sports ecosystem.
Every member of our “A-Team” has an instrumental role and impact on the success of Acronis’ innovative and growing business, so we are looking for someone who enjoys working in dynamic, global teams and thrives in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment. Just like everyone at Acronis, the ideal candidate will embody all of our company values: responsive, alert, detail-oriented, makes decisions, and never gives up.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Manage strategic relationships with named enterprise accounts and #Cyberfit sports partners.
- Work with #Cyberfit Sports partners to establish and strengthen relationships and network to identify new leads and deals to close, either directly or through partners.
- Hybrid role managing #Cyberfit Sports and Commercial Enterprise Accounts.
- Objectives will be to identify new opportunities within sports partners and generate end-user demand to be driven to the SP channel (they will have an ecosystem billings number and an ARR number tied to end-user business driven back to MSP community).
- Attend Sports events to entertain and host (Acronis sponsored events)
- Emphasis on presence in the field meeting with strategic customers and partners to identify net-new opportunities. Emphasis on being present for sports marketing events to host strategic customers and network within sports ecosystem.
- Hybrid role - part #Cyberfit ecosystem farmer, part enterprise account executive.
- 40% travel
WHAT YOU BRING
- Strong internal customer focus with desire to learn all aspects of the business
- High level of discipline, attention to detail, and ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment while still maintaining a high-level of accuracy
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organizational, problem solving, and multi-tasking skills
- Team-player and positive attitude, eager to do more and help out, views challenging situations as opportunities
- Self-motivated, proactive, and able to work with minimal supervision
- Passion and commitment to succeed by working hard and never giving up
- 3+ years sales experience. Enterprise Technology or sports marketing experience preferred.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity in constructing customer facing proposals
- Bachelor's degree preferred
WHO WE ARE
Acronis is revolutionizing cyber protection by integrating backup, disaster recovery, storage, next-generation anti-malware, and protection management into one solution. This all-in-one integration removes the complexity and risks associated with non-integrated solutions and offers easy, complete and reliable data protection for all workloads, applications, and systems across any environment—physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile—all at a low cost.
Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, Acronis is truly a global organization with more than 1,900 employees in 33 locations in 18 countries. Its solutions are trusted by more than 5.5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses, including 100% of the Fortune 1000 companies. Acronis products are available through 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries in more than 30 languages. Acronis is in an exciting phase of growth and expansion, recently receiving a $250 million investment from CVC Capital Partners, bringing the total valuation to more than $2.5 billion.
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.