Strategic Account Manager at FIS
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
The Strategic Account Management (SAM) team is responsible for leading the Capital Markets global relationship within our Tier 1 customers. The SAM's on this team must be very experienced in all facets of strategic account management experience and must understand the sales process for each customer on a global basis.
What you will be doing
You will be responsible for the Capital Markets customers on a holistic basis. You will lead the Vertical Sellers from a strategic standpoint. The Strategic Account Manager will be responsible for C level contacts & you will enjoy developing the go-to market strategy with your sales partner to maximize these Tier 1 relationships.
- You are responsible to grow the relationship globally
- You will add New TCV to the relationship
- You will be responsible for securing every Capital Markets Renewal
- You will be responsible for attaining both in quarter Revenue & for the entire year.
What you bring:
- Prior Capital Markets experience
- Extensive direct sales and strategic account management experience
- A Bachelors degree or the equivalent in relevant industry and skilled Strategic Account Management experience
- Prior Financial Services experience
Added bonus if you have:
- Prior Software selling experience
- Strong Technical skills
- MBA or advanced Degree
What we offer you
- A competitive salary and attractive benefits
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities - FIS is your final career step!
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology.
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility, and respect.
Notice to all US applicants: All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.