This role allows you to work from anywhere you choose across the U.S. (excluding U.S. territories), with the flexibility to work from the Seattle HQ office as often as you’d like. 98point6 employees planning to work in the office will be required to provide proof of their COVID-19 vaccination. Please note that no matter where you are located, all employees should be available during our core working hours from 10 am to 4 pm PT Monday through Friday.
Your role and impact
98point6 is looking for an experienced Strategic Account Manager with a track record of success in owning and growing strategic relationships. You’ll be responsible for developing and executing a plan to effectively support our Health Systems channel, which is essential to our company’s long-term mission and growth strategy.
- Contribute to the organization's long-term strategy by ensuring success of our health systems channel
- Establish and manage the health system relationship across multiple departments including executive, clinical, marketing, IT, and program management
- Collaborate with health system clients to define integration and workstream requirements across the organization
- Manage effective communication of the 98point6 value proposition, product features and expectations with client
- Own client loyalty and satisfaction, as measured by survey results, retention, and growth of account
- Analyze and identify business challenges and opportunities, and make strategic and tactical recommendations to address them
- 7+ years health system account management experience, with a proven track record of measurable success is preferred
- Experience with implementing and managing EMR, health technologies, SaaS or consulting solutions in the health system market, targeting all levels of organizations
- Deep knowledge of health systems and healthcare is preferred
- Outstanding external and internal stakeholder engagement, communication, presentation, negotiation and relationship-building skills
- Meticulous organizational skills - including the ability to identify a goal, document a plan, and work across teams to execute the plan
- Proficient on Excel (Pivot Tables, vLookups, IF functions, Sumifs)
- Expectation of 25% travel required
- This position requires compliance with Covid-19 vaccination policies and standards which may be set from time to time by external third parties, such as meeting or conference organizer
- Requires adherence to hospital systems onsite credentialing standards (COVID vaccination, flu shots, TB test…)
98point6 provides equal employment opportunities to all without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including sexual orientation or gender identity), national origin, age, disability, genetic information or other protected status. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is an adjustment to our standard application and/or interview process which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on 98point6. Please inform our Talent team if you are requesting an accommodation to complete any forms or otherwise participating in the application process.