Strategic Account Executive - Northeast at Dataiku (Philadelphia, PA)
Headquartered in New York City, Dataiku was founded in Paris in 2013 and achieved unicorn status in 2019. Now, more than 1,000 employees work across the globe in our offices and remotely. Backed by a renowned set of investors and partners including CapitalG, Tiger Global, and ICONIQ Growth, we’ve set out to build the future of AI.
Dataiku is looking for an experienced Account Executive to join our team and cover the Northeast area. Since the launch of our company in the US, we have experienced healthy growth and steady market demand. This is an individual contributor position, newly added due to business expansion.
We’re looking for someone who can express passion about new technologies and the possibilities of Big Data and Advanced Analytics to enterprise customers across a range of industries within an extensive network in the Northeast region. This role consists of engaging prospects and customers about their related initiatives to help them develop a more efficient approach, leveraging our platform DSS.
The Account Executive is responsible for the entire sales cycle, while being able to leverage various company resources, to reach a successful collaboration with the prospect. Dataiku has great momentum and at this early stage, the Account Executive is likely to work cross functionally with Marketing, Product Management and Engineering.
- 10+ years experience in software field sales
- Strong belief in a customer centric selling philosophy and applying a consultative approach in customer interactions
- Background in selling innovation and new concepts to large Enterprises
- Strong ability to develop a vision match with prospects and customers, to develop alignment across different groups and cultivate champions
- Good articulation of competitive positioning
- Comfortable traveling 30 to 50%
- Desired Skills Experience in ‘data’ – big data, analytics, data science, BI/DW, data integration
- Early start-up experience a plus!