Everlaw is seeking an experienced Strategic Account Executive that demonstrates our company values of attention to detail, setting your own bar, egoless communication and respect for customers. This individual will be responsible for identifying and closing new business with enterprise level customers in the AmLaw 200 domain with a focus on understanding their business and articulating how a SaaS solution from Everlaw will help them reach their goals. This is an opportunity to make an impact on the industry by bringing proven and fast cloud based technology to prospects looking for a way to future proof their ediscovery requirements.
Whether it be a timely follow up on a request for information, a cold call, or an expo booth visit, the Sales team is often the first point of interactions for prospective Everlaw clients and the team strives to make those conversations memorable and impactful. Sales focuses on delivering excellence through every step of an organization's diligence of improving litigation and discovery workflows, employing genuine curiosity in discovery calls, conducting highly tailored demonstrations and presentations, and curating compelling proofs of value to ensure that our new customers can come on board with a clear path to achieving success. Everlaw’s sales team isn’t your typical one. Whether it’s spearheading a climate-action themed cold calling event, weekly basketball at the local YMCA, or group crossword puzzles over lunch, reps and leadership alike embody a commitment to bringing their authentic selves to work.
At Everlaw, our mission is to promote justice by illuminating truth. Our company culture is open and vibrant and we’re committed to the professional growth of our team members, offering an annual learning and development stipend and regular check-ins with managers regarding career goals. If you’re looking for a place that values passion, integrity, thinking big, and a desire to learn, we’d love to hear from you! Think you’re missing some of the skills and are hesitant to apply? We do not believe in the ‘perfect’ candidate and encourage you to apply if you feel you can bring value to our team. Learn more about Life at Everlaw.
This is a full-time, exempt position located in one of the following states: AK, AL, AZ, CA, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, KS, KY, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MS, NC, ND, NE, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, TX, VA, WA, WI, WV, WY.
- We want you to feel like part of the team early on! Our onboarding process will integrate you into the company with informative sessions on our product, policies, processes, and team structure and goals.
- We’re excited for you to learn, grow, and contribute right away! We trust that you’ll bring experience and knowledge that will uplift and uplevel the team, but we don’t expect you to know everything on Day 1.
In your role, you’ll…
- Communicate to Senior Level legal professionals regarding their ediscovery, content management and collaboration needs.
- Deploy strategic thinking to lead sophisticated sales cycles from qualification and demo to close.
- Collaborate with other Account Executives, Sales Development Reps and Sales Directors to grow your product knowledge and build a healthy pipeline of interested leads.
- Demonstrate technology to subject matter experts in the ediscovery field and manage firm-wide opportunities from start to finish.
- Develop a key understanding of your pipeline and target objectives and present those insights to Sales Directors and the VP of Sales.
- Gain continuous growth through training from our Sales Enablement Team.
- Through continuous process improvement, contribute to team growth and success as you work to achieve your quota and bring on new customers.
- You possess a track record of success selling SaaS platforms into net new accounts, demonstrated by overachievement of quota ($1.3M+ ARR).
- You are inherently curious and excited about emerging technologies.
- You have at least 7 years of successful quota carrying experience in SaaS sales and are not afraid to hunt for and build your own pipeline.
- You have a deep understanding of ediscovery use cases and how to sell across multiple practice areas.
- You have a track record of working through complex business sales processes.
- You are extremely motivated to achieve your goals and have no problem setting your own bar for success.
- You are available to travel throughout the United States to meet with clients and team members.
- You are comfortable in creating needs analysis content and presenting to Senior Leadership at prospective accounts.
- You find success through hard work, and are willing to roll up your sleeves and pitch in to help colleagues achieve the team's end goals together.
- You are comfortable in a fast-paced environment that requires the ability to work independently and adaptively, anticipate and mitigate friction points, and take initiative to promptly resolve and learn from challenges.
- You are authorized to work in the United States; please note that at this time, Everlaw is not sponsoring visas for any positions.
- Competitive salary
- Substantial equity
- Retirement plan with company matching
- Health, dental, and vision
- Flexible Spending Accounts for health and dependent care expenses
- Paid parental leave and sick leave
- Seventeen paid vacation days plus 11 federal holidays
- Membership to Modern Health to help employees prioritize mental health and wellness
- Annual allocation for Learning & Development opportunities and applicable professional membership dues
- Company-sponsored life and disability insurance
- Quarterly “flex fund to flourish” bonus to spend on any health, wellness, or well-being expenses
- Work in Uptown Oakland, just steps from the BART line and dozens of restaurants and walking distance to Lake Merritt
- Flexible work-from-home days on Tuesdays and Fridays
- Monthly home internet reimbursement
- Select your preference of hardware (Mac or PC) and customize your desk setup
- Enjoy a wide variety of snacks and beverages in the Oakland office
- Bond over company-wide out-of-the-box events and fun activities with your team
- Time off for company-sponsored volunteer events and 4 paid hours per quarter to volunteer at a charitable organization of your choice
- Take advantage of learning and career development opportunities
- One of Wealthfront’s 2021 Career Launching Companies, one of “Inc Magazine's Best Workplaces”, and one of 2020’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work for in the Bay Area
- One of Fast Company’s World's Most Innovative Companies for 2022 and proud contributor of “Everlaw for Good”
Pursue Truth While Finding Yours
At Everlaw, we are deeply invested in pursuing the truth, for our clients and for our employees. We know that when you’re empowered to pursue your passions, it is reflected in the work. That’s why we’re committed to the professional growth of all our team members, offering an annual learning and development stipend and regular career check-ins with managers. If you’re looking for a place that values passion, integrity, and a desire to learn, we’d love to hear from you!
We help law firms, government agencies, and corporations sift through millions of documents of evidence in big lawsuits and investigations to find the proverbial smoking gun (or needle in the haystack -- pick your metaphor). It's a multi-billion dollar space typically dominated by service-oriented vendors, and we're coming at it with cutting-edge technology and elegant design. It's working, and we've been growing very rapidly: we host hundreds of terabytes of data and work with all 50 state Attorneys General and hundreds of law firms on some of the most high-profile cases litigated today.
Everlaw is an equal opportunity employer. We pride ourselves on having a diverse workforce and we do not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related condition, or any other basis protected by law. We respect the gender, gender identity and gender expression of our applicants and employees, and we honor requests for pronouns. It is our policy to comply with all applicable national, state and local laws pertaining to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity, including the California Equal Pay Act. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Everlaw requires all of its employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless a medical or religious exemption applies. If you are hired, we will require you to prove that you have received the COVID-19 vaccine, unless you have received a medical or religious exemption.
More Information on Everlaw
Everlaw operates in the Cloud industry. The company is located in Oakland, CA. Everlaw was founded in 2010. It has 325 total employees. To see all 61 open jobs at Everlaw, click here.
Read Full Job Description