Strategic Account Executive - Flow at A Cloud Guru
The Strategic Account Executive for Pluralsight Flow (AE) is responsible for revenue growth in existing accounts within an assigned territory and ensuring all key metrics are delivered.
The role is chartered with selling the Pluralsight Flow product to existing Pluralsight customers. Pluralsight Flow is an application that generates actionable metrics about a customer's software engineering workflows, providing visibility across an engineering organization and identifying opportunities for process improvement within an engineering team (the product was previously known as GitPrime).
The AE will work closely with the Sales Development, Account Management, Marketing, Professional Services, and Customer Success departments to proactively develop and execute a territory plan - including all inbound and outbound selling efforts, developing executive relationships, and accelerating strategic sales motions. The AE will engage with accounts via email, telephone, face to face, and other online mediums. The AE will provide direction and recommendations to extended territory team and leadership to increase efficiencies, structure, and strategy of the region, ensuring individual and team success.
Experience you'll need:
- 5-7+ years B2B SaaS experience with enterprise accounts (10,000+ employees)
- Has sold into a C-Suite and with customers through all phases of the life cycle
- Fluency in English
- Understands various stages of typical solution sales cycle
- Proven track record of exceptional sales success and operational excellence through creating successful internal & external partnerships
- Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM tools preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal & written) including outstanding telephone presence, multilingual preference
- Entrepreneurial mindset, self-motivated, accountable approach, combined with strong sense of teamwork
- Ability to follow through and meet deadlines
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Ability to travel
Ideally what you've done:
- Sold enterprise platforms or solutions to IT, Learning, and Engineering, and tech leader decision makers within the Engineering Org
- Sold for products in the growth stage