Strategic Account Executive (Customer Expansion), San Diego at Trulioo (San Diego, CA)
Join an established, scaling and award-winning team at Trulioo (Truly-you)! Recognized as a “CNBC Disruptor 50 Company”, “Technology Pioneers” by the World Economic Forum, “Emerging Company of the Year” by the BC Tech Association, and KNOW Identity’s “Industry Leader of the Year!”
We are a Silicon Valley-funded tech company solving the problems of trust and safety online. To realize that goal we’ve built the world’s leading identity verification platform, enabling instant verification of 5 billion people and 330 million businesses in more than 195 countries through a single API. Hundreds of businesses worldwide depend on Trulioo GlobalGateway to help streamline and scale their customer onboarding, fraud prevention, and compliance operations across the world. We are headquartered in Vancouver, Canada, have a satellite office in Dublin, Ireland, and are expanding our US teams in both San Diego and Austin. Our competitive advantage is, and always will be, our people.
Reporting to the SVP of Identity Solutions, the Strategic Account Executive (Customer Expansion) is responsible for selling Trulioo products into our existing strategic customer accounts. This is a unique career opportunity to engage with high-profile customers in the Payments, e-Commerce, Finserv, and Technology verticals. You’ll be relied upon for your entrepreneurial nature, collaborative style, and ability to drive the sales funnel by aligning customer needs, product capabilities, and use case fit. Daily activities will include responding to incoming requests, proactively and systematically pursuing new opportunities with existing customers, via phone, email and at conferences.
What you'll be doing:
- Create and build relationships with existing strategic customers to drive revenues and expansion of Trulioo products into the organization
- Work closely with Trulioo’s customer success managers on account strategy
- Progress all opportunities through the sales cycle diligently and professionally, while balancing conversion and longer term business opportunities
- Coordinate our customer’s evaluation of Trulioo including: leveraging solution engineers and other product experts, performing demos and using mutual project plans.
- Update Salesforce database with information regularly
- Build trusting relationships with existing strategic customers by understanding and foreseeing how our products can meet their needs
- Opportunity management and stakeholder engagement through the sales cycle
- Manage contract negotiations
- Team player with a positive and infectious attitude
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills to successfully articulate technical product specifications and product value propositions
- Strong relationship building and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, detailed-oriented and a big appetite for high achievement
- Strong business and technical aptitude with a proven ability to quickly learn new technologies
- Previous B2B experience in a software account executive/account management role within a tech environment; preferably expanding customer accounts with a focus on new departments and/ or regions
Working at Trulioo
A great place to work! Trulioo offers a fast-paced, dynamic, inclusive work environment where all employees have an impact. You will be challenged to achieve, develop, and grow as part of a hyper-growth company.
Trulioo is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and our commitment to inclusion across race, gender, age, religion, identity and experience connects us with the customers and communities we serve, attracting top talent and passionate changemakers across the globe. At Trulioo, we truly believe “everyone is someone” and we invite you to join our mission and celebrate the positive change we are making in the world.
Trulioo offers competitive compensation and extended benefits package including dental, vacation and learning opportunities and programs. We value our employees and have created a flexible and friendly work environment where everyone can succeed and grow with the company! We are team-driven, collaborative, and accountable to one another.
Trulioo is a growing company and while we thank everyone in advance for considering us, only those who are being considered will be contacted. You must be legally authorized to work in the USA. We collect your full name, email address, phone number, and home address for the purpose of reviewing your application and establishing a possible employment relationship with you.