Strategic Account Executive - Central at Dataiku (Indianapolis, IN)
Headquartered in New York City, Dataiku was founded in Paris in 2013 and achieved unicorn status in 2019. Now, more than 1,000+ employees work across the globe in our offices and remotely. Backed by a renowned set of investors and partners including CapitalG, Tiger Global, and ICONIQ Growth, we’ve set out to build the future of AI.
Dataiku enables companies to create value with their data in a human-centered way. Are you passionate about AI? Do you want to help customers understand how AI can solve their business challenges? If so, we invite you to join our growing team. This is a newly created role that’ll make an immediate impact as we grow and scale our teams in the West.
As a Strategic Account Executive at Dataiku, you’ll be responsible for managing the entire sales cycle and own a territory with prospects and customers across a variety of industries. We embrace a culture of accountable camaraderie, and this role will enable you to collaborate cross-functionally with colleagues in marketing, product management, and sales engineering. Together, you’ll showcase the business value of Dataiku’s platform, DSS.
- At least 10 years experience in software field sales
- Strong belief in a customer centric selling philosophy and consultative approach
- Experience selling innovative technologies and introducing new concepts to large enterprise accounts
- Strong ability to develop a vision match with prospects and customers, to develop alignment across different groups and cultivate champions
- Good articulation of competitive positioning
- Ability to travel 30 to 50%
- Experience with a complex platform sale, including experience with sales related to AI, analytics, data science, BI/DW, and data integration
The final compensation package for this role will be determined during the interview process and is based on a variety of factors, including, but not limited to, geographic location, internal equity, education, skill set, experience and training. Eligible roles may also be entitled to receive commission or other variable compensation through Dataiku's incentive compensation program.
Dataiku also offers comprehensive benefits, including stock options, medical, dental, and vision plans, flexible spending accounts, pre-tax commuter benefits, a 401k company match, paid vacations and sick leave, paid parental leave, employer paid disability coverage, and additional health and wellbeing perks and benefits. Dataiku reserves the right to amend or modify employee perks and benefits at any time.