Strategic Account Director, Media at Integrate (Remote)
Employer Provided Salary: $100,000 Annually
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:10 a.m. (CST) on Wednesday, March 1, 2023
Integrate is a rapidly growing, venture-backed enterprise SaaS business that helps B2B marketers grow revenue and reduce costs. We unify demand marketing channels into a single, powerful platform that help organizations achieve quantifiable business outcomes.
We have a top-tier client list that includes Adobe, Okta, Microsoft, Salesforce, Slack, RedHat and more. Our name defines our purpose. We believe in a better and more efficient world for B2B marketers.
At Integrate, we have an exceptional working environment where you will work alongside innovative, dynamic, and inspiring team members. If you like solving challenges, value continuous professional growth and are motivated to join an entrepreneurial culture then we would love to hear from you!
- 10+ Years Old
- 300+ Employees
- $80M+ in Funding
- Enterprise Marketing Technology
Direct Sales Responsibilities
- Create sales opportunities through focus on marketing and technology executives in the media publishing vertical.
- Sell at high levels within prospect organizations.
- Manage territory with target account focus.
- Perform hardcore prospecting tasks.
- Consultative sell of $100k+ marketing solutions and media programs.
- Present, consult and sell prospects on Integrate’s full value proposition.
- Consult with prospects and clients, provide advice on their B2B demand gen, ABM Advertising, Events (in-person + webinar) marketing tech, and data/analytics strategy and approach
- Spearhead the creation of custom sales proposals, RFPs, and sales presentations.
- Understand each prospect account’s marketing problems, needs, and people – sell accordingly.
- Maintain expert knowledge of Integrate’s solutions across the entire TOFU, with the ability to convey expertise to prospects and clients. Keep abreast of industry happenings and competitive positioning.
- Meet or exceed sales goals.
- Close business. Maintain consistent quarterly production through the management of an active pipeline of opportunities.
- Overnight travel required – less than 20%, Whatever it takes.
- Maximize percent of time connecting with prospects: moving business forward, closing deals.
- Work in proper partnership with key supporting functions to achieve win-win results. Special focus on relationships with Solution Consulting, Customer Success, Partnership & Alliances, Events Sales Professionals, Marketplace Sales Professionals, and Demand Gen Professionals.
- Collaborate with Integrate Marketing Organization on go-to-market strategy and execution.
- Manage individual T&E Budget - Prepare weekly Expense Reports (as needed).
- Follow sales order management procedures – timely compliance with policies.
- Prepare and update monthly a Territory Plan.
- Prepare and update SFDC (Forecast, Activity, etc.)
- Follow contact and activity procedures – timely compliance with policies
What you will bring to the team
- Relevant experience – 5-10 years’ experience working with (or for) and selling to media companies. B2B Tech Agency contacts are ideal to hit the ground running. Martech SaaS experience is a plus.
- Highly motivated and results-driven, a recent track record of quota overachievement
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Highly analytical and comfortable with digital marketing practices.
- Strong work ethic with a desire to exceed targets.
- Experience in presenting to senior management of prospect organizations.
- Ability to persuade, lead, and confidently handle objections and resolve customer objections.
- Experienced working with SaaS data-driven analytics solutions.
- An understanding of current digital ad technologies and online marketing including display advertising, lead generation, Social, Email Marketing, and data solutions.
- High integrity, energy, and dedication. We are looking for uncommonly good sales professionals with a collaborative, value-driven, honest, and direct approach to delivering customer success.
Strategic Selling, Startup DNA, Digital Marketing, Campaign Automation, Web Analytics, Media Management, B2B, Marketing Automation, Content Syndication, General Martech, and Agency Ecosystems. Consult with clients and provide advice on their B2B demand generation, marketing tech, and data/analytics strategy and approach
More Information on Integrate
Integrate operates in the AdTech industry. The company is located in Phoenix, AZ, New York, NY and Hopkinton, MA. Integrate was founded in 2010. It has 340 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, Health insurance and Life insurance. To see all jobs at Integrate, click here.
Read Full Job Description