Sr. Salesforce Administrator at Egnyte
The Salesforce Administrator will lead the ongoing development of our Salesforce.com deployment. The successful candidate will have a record of success in improving processes and adoption using the Force.com platform. The administrator will work closely with functional leaders, organizational units, and subject matter experts to identify develop and deploy new business processes as well as enhance core program business processes. The Salesforce Administrator will be responsible for executing on the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance and improvement of our CRM platform.
The Salesforce Administrator will also manage and implement workflows, provide ongoing coaching and support to users (maintaining roles, permissions, securities, etc.), implement customizations/configurations to page layouts, records, and objects, maintain the integrity of all data, and troubleshoot as necessary. The incumbent will also handle release management and continuously educate users on changes and tips to increase usability.
What You'll Do
- Serve as a system administrator for the Salesforce.com environment with ~400 users
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests.
- Work with other members of the Salesforce Platform team to establish suitable processes to support administrative, development, and change management activities
- Assist in training of new users, and grow the Salesforce.com skill set across the organization
- Effectively act as the liaison between our users, vendors and the application development teams
- Work independently to maintain subject matter expertise with each new Salesforce.com release
- Engages with system users and business analysts to identify system enhancements and/or new applications to meet business needs.
- Actively contributes to the development of solutions and ideas that add value.
- Develops elegant and simple solutions.
- Proactively performs extensive system testing to ensure that the systems work efficiently and are developed following the applicable development methodology.
- Creates Unit tests to ensure accuracy. Tracks record of identifying largest risk areas and driving resolution of these issues.
- Leads the design, development and implementation of complex systems.
- Effectively and actively plays the role of technical advisor for projects, providing advice on tools, process and design to others.
- Ensures project goals make sense and overall development objectives are being met.
- Serves as a contact person in support of more serious production problems/issues.
- Designs and develops high quality, scalable and efficient solutions and products on schedule
What You'll Need
- Minimum five years of experience as a Salesforce.com administrator
- Familiarity with SQL to be able to support integrations and Data Engineering & Analytics
- Experience with Marketo preferred, including sync with Salesforce issues and integration maintenance
- Excellent project management skills and a positive attitude
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards
- Creative and analytical mindset with strong problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce.com and all upstream and downstream applications, systems and processes
- Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Developer certifications preferred
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption.
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
- Documented history of successfully driving projects to completion
- Demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements
- Competitive salaries & Stock Options
- Comprehensive benefits for you and your family (low premiums and deductibles!)
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, Employee Assistance Program, FSA, HAS, and Commuter/Parking benefits
- Fully paid premiums for life insurance (up to 2x your salary) / AD&D and the option to enroll in Voluntary Life Insurance
- Pet Plan-- Enroll in discounted Pet Insurance & Perkspot – Discount program available for entertainment, services, shopping & travel
- Global Travel – Medical benefits to cover any employees traveling out of the United States on a work-related trip
- Flexible hours and responsible time off
- Emotion & Physical Wellness – Free access to emotional and physical wellness apps including Spring Health, Headspace, Aaptiv, Ginger, and Physera
- Gym, cell phone, and commute reimbursement
- Healthy lunches, breakfast, and bottomless snacks and beverages
- 401(k) Retirement Plan (Traditional and Roth)
- Board Games --you name it, we got it! Take a break and get to know other Egnyters!
- SoFi online financial services: Pay off debt sooner, invest in your future, or refinance your mortgage – all in one app
- FREE Egnyte lifetime membership
Equal Opportunity Employment
Egnyte is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.