Sr. Sales Ops Analyst at Cloudbeds (Orlando, FL)
Cloudbeds is the hospitality industry's fastest-growing technology provider for hotels, hostels, vacation rentals, and hotel groups. Our award-winning Cloudbeds Hospitality Platform is currently helping a growing clientele of 22,000+ properties in 157 countries to increase revenue, streamline operations, and deliver memorable guest experiences.
Behind the Cloudbeds platform is a growing team of 500+ employees distributed across 40+ countries speaking 30+ languages. From data architects to UX designers, integrations managers to payments experts, former hotel managers to former OTA executives, our team comprises the brightest minds in technology and hospitality working to solve the industry’s biggest challenges.
From the beginning, we've believed that our people are our greatest asset, so we've founded the company as #RemoteFirst, #RemoteAlways with shared core values that allow our team to thrive. This means we:
- Hire the best people wherever they're located;
- Emphasize the value of results over hours put in;
- Provide flexibility in working hours and locations;
- Foster an inclusive environment that celebrates bold thinking and diverse perspectives;
- Offer open vacation policies, free LinkedIn Learning, and other benefits that promote well-being and professional development.
Together we're on a mission to power every property in the world and to do that, we need to find the best talent in the world. That's why we're on the search for a superstar Sr Sales Ops Analyst.
As a Sr Sales Ops Analyst, you will support the execution of Cloudbeds Tech-driven Sales Operations
A Sr Sales Ops Analyst works with the Sales Ops Team and has duties related to administering the Sales Technology Stack. This role will play a key piece in the daily maintenance and improvement of these systems which are critical to the growth and success of the sales team. This role will also serve as the main point of contact for users who require support and will be able to maintain and prioritize the established case management system.
Location: East Coast US / Europe (Remote)
What You Will Do:
- Be the main point of contact for level 1 support cases to ensure timely resolution
- Perform all tasks related to the day-to-day operations of Salesforce, High Velocity Sales, Chilipiper, etc. including managing users and ad hoc analysis
- Help identify process gaps while providing recommendations to the sales ops tech team
- Respond to issues or questions from users throughout the organization, resolve technical and functional support issues, manage data loads, review data quality and provide training on new features and functionality
- Create feedback loops to Sales Leadership on friction points so that they may be alleviated and help desk caseload consistently reduced
- Develop relationships and processes with sales, finance, HR, sales operations, and other stakeholders to identify and address reporting requirements
- Create and maintain accurate KPI reporting that’s visible to all sales leaders
- At least 3-5 years of experience in Sales, Sales Operations, Business Insights & Analytics, Finance
- Experience working with Salesforce.com
- Develop and create customized reports and dashboards based upon management needs
- Ability to conduct sophisticated and creative analysis of complex data and translate the results into actionable deliverables, messages, and presentations
- Extensive knowledge and experience in Microsoft Excel / Google Sheets
- Expert knowledge in one or more functional areas such as Enterprise Planning, Sales Productivity and Readiness, Sales Enablement, Sales Operations
- Position requires exceptional people skills with the ability to effectively interact and work with diverse personalities
Nice to Have:
- Salesforce Administrator Certification 201 and/or Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant Certification is essential
Company Awards to Check Out!
- Fastest Growing Companies | Inc. 500 (2018 & 2019)
- Best Places to Work | Inc Magazine (2017 & 2018)
- Best Places to Work | HotelTechReport (2018, 2019, 2020, 2021)
- Best Property Management System | HotelTechReport (2021, 2022)
- Best Hotel Management Software | HotelTechReport (2022)
- Start-Ups to Watch | Forbes (2018)
- Best Startup Employers | Forbes (2020, 2022)
- Technology Fast 500 | Deloitte (2019, 2020, 2021)
- Top 100 North America | Red Herring (2020)
- Connect MIP Award (Technology)
Cloudbeds is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer that celebrates the diversity in our global team! We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Cloudbeds is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, Cloudbeds will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided with reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process or to perform essential job functions please contact our HR team by phone at 858-201-7832 or via email at [email protected].
To all Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Our Careers Site is only for individuals seeking a job at Cloudbeds. Staffing, recruiting agencies, and individuals being represented by an agency are not authorized to use this site or to submit applications, and any such submissions will be considered unsolicited. Cloudbeds does not accept unsolicited resumes or applications from agencies. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Cloudbeds employees, or any other company location. Cloudbeds is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/applications.