Scorpion is seeking an experienced, self-directed, and analytical Sr. Sales Operations Manager to join our team!
As a Sr. Sales Operations Manager, you will work behind the scenes as the sales team’s business partner to optimize our existing sales processes and tools, ensuring that sales reps succeed in selling Scorpion’s world-class products. Essentially, you will help the sales team focus on moving prospects through the sales funnel in the most efficient way possible by setting the standard of operational excellence in all things sales-related.
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual with exceptional communication, leadership, and problem-solving skills. Ideal candidates will have 5+ years of experience in sales/sales operations, preferably within a B2B SaaS sales environment.
If you are looking to join an awesome organization full of opportunity, excitement, and growth, take your first step in applying today!
What Scorpion Offers You:
-Competitive Pay based on experience
-Remote Work Available
-100% Paid Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
-Traditional and Roth 401(k) Plans
-The icing on the cake: Scorpion’s amazingly friendly and family-oriented culture
Scorpion is the leading provider of technology and services helping local businesses thrive. We do this by helping customers understand local market dynamics, make the most of their marketing, and deliver experiences their customers will love. We offer tools to really know what’s going on with marketing, competitors, and customers. We blend cutting-edge AI supported by teams of real human people with local expertise committed to customers’ success and ready to do whatever it takes to help them reach their goals. Our technology and personalized tools bring everything together, in a way that makes sense, to help local businesses easily understand their business, market, and customer’s needs. We put SEO, Reviews, Advertising, Email Marketing, Chat and Messaging, Social Media, Website, Lead Management, Appointment Scheduling, and more to work for local businesses. We’re a technology-led service with a human touch.
- Create and maintain sales standard operating procedures (SOPs) and/or efficiency tools that improve the effectiveness and productivity of the sales team
- Pinpoint inefficiencies within the existing sales workflow and identify short- and long-term solutions
- Analyze the big picture sales process and ensure that each step is systematic and facilitates the roles of our sales team members
- Act as a mentor and provide coaching, direction, and/or feedback to other Sales Operations Managers & contribute to overall team knowledge share
- Gather feedback from sales reps and analyze performance data, sales metrics, and trends to assess and understand areas where the sales process falls short
- Participate in sales team meetings and ensure all action items discussed are documented and executed by respective team members
- Report the team activity metrics and statistics to sales leadership weekly/monthly/quarterly
- Ensure all sales team members are properly executing the sales play and identify & report on areas for improvement
- Automate or optimize time-consuming steps in the sales process
- Align and collaborate with the Sales Enablement team during the rollout of new changes as needed
- Develop comprehensive knowledge of all aspects of the Scorpion sales process
- Assist with ensuring CRM data is up-to-date and complete
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience in a sales or business operations roleProficiency with Microsoft Suite Products & CRM systems
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to interpret data into useful information and insightsAbility to prioritize multiple tasks and competing priorities efficiently
- A supportive, responsive, & proactive individual dedicated to setting the sales team up for success
- Advanced Excel skills (VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables, etc.) are a plus
Read Full Job Description