LivePerson is a transformational force in how brands and consumers communicate. With over 18,000 brands, we are on a mission to make life easier for people and brands everywhere through trusted Conversational AI. We believe in a future where conversations are the norm for getting your intentions fulfilled - whatever they are.
We are an innovative, intent-driven company that believes in building the future and we are looking for growth minded, unconventional thinkers, developers and builders to join the team.
You will thrive here if:
You can operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment
You nerd out about AI, how it can be applied, or how you can learn more about it (don't worry we'll help)
You believe data-led decision making is the norm
You see feedback or failure as motivation to learn and to grow
You relate to our core principles and want to work with experts in their respective fields
LivePerson's Solution Consultants are the technical subject matter experts who partner closely with our account managers throughout all phases of a deal, upsell or renewal.Scope
- Reports to the Vice President of Solution Consulting North America
- Focused on supporting our largest and most strategic accounts
- Works closely with other Solution Consultants, Sales Executives, Sales Leaders, Account Managers, and Professional Services staff
- Works directly with LivePerson's existing and prospective customers, both in support of the account owner or independently
- Directly contributes to the achievement of the NA revenue target, with commission incentives tied to that target
- 20%-40% travel
- Build and deliver sophisticated demonstrations around Conversational Cloud, Conversation Builder (AI) and key partner technologies (ie, Apple Business Chat, WhatsApp, Instagram, IBM Watson, Google My Business, etc.)
- Partner with sales people to develop the strategy for winning a given Opp
- Architect new and custom solutions (at a high level) to set the vision for how our products will integrate into a customer's infrastructure
- As needed, provide technical and industry expertise to other business units (non-sales) within LivePerson. ie, R&D, Marketing, Partner relations, legal, M&A, Investor relations, HR, etc.
- Understand and share information about LivePerson's competitors as you discover it and, do so while following LivePerson's ethical guidelines
- Collaborate with team members to author responses to "Requests for Proposals" (RFPs, RFIs, RFTs, etc.)
- From time to time, educate and train the Sales team on LivePerson's solutions
- From time to time, mentor new members of the Solution Consulting team
- From time to time, support customer conferences by running demo stations or by acting as a scheduled speaker at the event
- 6 years Solution Consulting / Pre-Sales Engineering experience, with a proven track record of helping to close large Enterprise deals.
- Product Management or similar experience will also be considered.
- Demonstrated experience selling into large key accounts. ie, Renewals, Upsells, new LOBs, attrition prevention, expansions.
- Able to think creatively in complex situations and provide value in the development of strategic plans for an account, whether for an existing customer or a new logo prospect.
- Preferred but, not required, is experience related to: web, martech, video, mobile app, contact centers, telephony and/or, Conversational AI.
- Very strong public speaking skills
- Very strong written communication skills
- Project Management experience
- Understanding of API concepts, UML diagramming and Agile development workflows
- Understanding of Cloud infrastructure concepts. GCP or AWS certification is a plus.
- BA or BS Degree, or equivalent
- Not required but, desirable: education in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering, AI or related
- Strong, general technical aptitude. Fluent in the use of Windows or MacOS, Office, GSuite, video editing software (ie, Camtasia), photo editing software (ie, Photoshop), iOS devices, Android devices.
Why you'll love working here:
LivePerson was named to FastCompany's World's most innovative companies of 2020 list for the Artificial Intelligence category. We offer amazing colleagues along with opportunities to push your own limits to grow. We embrace invention and experimentation. Most importantly, you'll have an ability to make an impact at work and at brands across the globe as we build the future with trusted Conversational AI together.
At LivePerson, people from diverse backgrounds come together to do their best work and be their authentic selves. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.