From Fivetran’s founding until now, our mission has remained the same: to make access to data as simple and reliable as electricity. With Fivetran, customer data arrives in their warehouses, canonical and ready to query, with no engineering or maintenance required. We’re proud that more organizations continue to leverage our technology every day to become truly data-driven.
The Sales Commission Analyst is responsible for timely and accurate calculations on all commission plans to ensure payments are accurate, complete, timely and in compliance with company policy. This role will be involved in the planning, design, implementation, calculation, and analysis of the Fivetran sales commission program. The ideal candidate is detail oriented and analytical. You will partner cross-functionally with Payroll, FP&A, HR, Revenue Excellence, and Sales to help develop and maintain best-in-class processes with a focus on automation and scalability. Our job is to build trust and gain confidence so our revenue organization can focus on growing revenue.
As a Sales Commissions Analyst at Fivetran, you will:
- Support day-to-day commissions administration process including global monthly and quarterly payouts of commissions, SPIFFs, Draws, MBOs, and manual adjustments
- Setup and maintain all commission plan participants, including new hires, terminations, and in-year and/or year-over-year changes
- Assist the configuration, implementation, and testing of automated sales commission tool
- Help develop and implement sales commission policies and processes for our sales teams across all segments; develop processes that scale as the company continues growth
- Ensure data quality and consistency with monitoring and support, and play an active role in establishing data governance
- Be an essential contact to the sales team and important functional partner for all commissions related questions
What you bring to the table:
- 2 + years of relevant sales commission experience supporting a global sales organization
- Experience with Xactly Incent or other sales commission software (Callidus, CaptivateIQ, Varicent), Salesforce (intermediate), MS Excel (intermediate/advanced), Google Sheets
- Passionate about process, continuous improvement, and leveraging technology
- Self-starter with a strong sense of ownership over your work and that of the team
- Meticulous and well-organized. You strive for precision and thrive in an environment of changing processes, working with multiple data sources, and driving multiple tasks to completion
Nice-to-haves/target candidate (optional):
- Automated sales commission software implementation experience
- Experience working at a hyper-growth startup (series D + more)
- Successful track record of synthesizing large quantities of data within Excel and concisely summarizing insights and takeaways
- Great if they have sales commission/software implementation or administrative experience
- Sitting in sales ops or finance currently
- Good modeling skills in terms of Excel (comfortable building logic heavy models)
- 100% paid Medical, Dental, Vision and Basic Life Insurance. Benefits begin on your first day!
- Option of Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- Generous paid time off (PTO) plus paid sick time, holidays, parental leave, and volunteer days off
- 401k match program
- Eligible donation match program
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Work-from-home equipment reimbursement for your home office setup!
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours, free food, and fun team building activities
- Commuter benefits to help with transit and parking costs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Referral Bonuses
- Stock equity -- every employee is granted stock options when they walk in the door
- Annual Camp Fivetran trip that brings together every employee from around the world
We’re honored to be valued at over $5.6 billion, but more importantly, we’re proud of our core values of Get Stuck In, Do the Right Thing, and One Team, One Dream. To learn more about Fivetran’s culture and what it’s like to be part of the team, click here and enjoy our video.