Sr. Revenue Operations Business Analyst (Salesforce Focus) at ZipRecruiter (Columbus, OH or Remote)
Our offices are open for a hybrid work environment. Most US-based positions can also be performed remotely (any exceptions will be noted in the Minimum Qualifications below.)
To actively connect people to their next great opportunity.
Who We Are:
ZipRecruiter is a leading online employment marketplace. Powered by AI-driven smart matching technology, the company actively connects job seekers with millions of businesses of all sizes through innovative mobile app, web, and email services, as well as partnerships with the best job sites on the web. ZipRecruiter has the #1 rated job search app on iOS & Android.
Summary of Job:
The Senior Business Analyst will play a key role in advancing the Revenue Operations team’s goal of transforming the way we enable our internal teams to leverage systems at ZipRecruiter. The Analyst will be responsible for providing thought leadership and implementing best industry-wide practices to our Salesforce platform. The Analyst will be expected to work to understand business needs, capture project requirements, and collaborate/communicate with stakeholders to support the development and implementation of enablement technology.
This hands-on role requires a deep understanding of the Salesforce platform combined with the ability to leverage data for practical business insights.
In this capacity, the Analyst will create a balance between the Product Owners and Technical Product Managers. The Analyst will be responsible for sprint status reporting including JIRA dashboard creation, updating, and monitoring, and may be required to complete Salesforce-related tasks as needed for the completion of committed user stories in each sprint.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
- Facilitate meetings to understand business pain points, synthesizing the discussion, and circulate meeting decisions and action items with clear objectives and success measures.
- Partner with business process experts to write business requirements and create process flows to translate into functional compensation design. Engage with project stakeholders for alignment and feedback.
- Conduct gap analysis to provide recommendations, analytical insights, and process improvements to meet business needs through system automation.
- Lead system-related projects focusing on key strategic initiatives related to Sales Enablement technology systems and are responsible for end-to-end implementation & planning
- Organizes and facilitates Scrum stand-up meetings, reviews, estimation, retrospectives, sprint, and release planning, demos, burndown tracking, and other Scrum-related meetings.
- Partner with key stakeholders to identify how business requirements can be delivered to ensure improved user experience and reduced cost and time impacts
- Provide functional, technical, and system design documentation
- Facilitate testing of new Salesforce functionality rollouts
- Utilize and champion agile techniques to deliver on competing requirements
- Partner with other team members to regularly audit data to uncover data integrity issues and/or process improvement opportunities
- Develop complex reports and dashboards to support the delivery of business key metrics
- Assists the Product Owner and Technical Product Manager in user story creation/prioritization and product Backlog grooming via emergent requirements.
- Ensures cross-functional coordination (analysts, developers, and testers) is occurring early and often. Recommends improvements and assists in changes to best practices.
- Defends ideas logically
- Stakeholder Management
- Proactively identifies new ideas
- Able to receive and incorporate feedback
- Ability to collaborate and work in a remote team environment
- Excellent team player
Quarterly trips to Santa Monica or Tempe Arizona for strategic conversations may be required
Required education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree + in related field
- 5+ years of Revenue or Sales Operations or related experience
- 3+ years of experience working in a Salesforce Platform
- Strong leadership skills with proven ability to facilitate cross-functionally at all levels of the organization (both business and technical-facing).
- Proven Salesforce Platform hands-on configuration experience and associated certifications, including experience with Salesforce Reports and Dashboards (Required), Tableau
- Strong knowledge of Scrum / Agile methodologies
- Experience with Jira or similar project management software
- Proven project management, organization, and communication skills with the ability to support productive matrixed teams and working relationships with internal stakeholders
- Functional and technical knowledge in Sales Cloud and Service Cloud
- Track record of business process innovation and improvements
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong collaboration and interpersonal skills. You have a track record of effectively working with a variety of key players across the organization, such as product, engineering, sales, marketing, analytics, and finance
As part of our team you’ll enjoy:
- Competitive salary
- Exceptional benefits package
- Flexible Vacation & Paid Time Off
- Employer-matched 401(k) plan
ZipRecruiter is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetics.
Privacy Notice: For information about ZipRecruiter's collection and processing of job applicant personal data for this job, please see our Privacy Notice at: https://www.ziprecruiter.com/careers/job-applicant-privacy-notice