Sr. Principal Strategist, Inspire Value- Federal at ServiceNow (Washington DC)
At ServiceNow, our technology makes the world work for everyone, and our people make it possible. We move fast because the world can't wait, and we innovate in ways no one else can for our customers and communities. By joining ServiceNow, you are part of an ambitious team of change makers who have a restless curiosity and a drive for ingenuity. We know that your best work happens when you live your best life and share your unique talents, so we do everything we can to make that possible. We dream big together, supporting each other to make our individual and collective dreams come true. The future is ours, and it starts with you.
With more than 7,400+ customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2021 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies®.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
What you get to do:
• Customer Advisory
• Engage executives to expertly define and manage bespoke industry-aligned digital transformation advisory engagements at select key customers, leveraging ServiceNow methodologies
• Lead discovery workshops with customer leadership and their teams to understand key business objectives, challenges of prospective and existing customers
• Document and present insights and recommended solutions to meet customer business objectives
• Create high-quality deliverables that communicate strategic alignment, present multi-year roadmaps and document the full business case to justify action
• Expertly communicate and advise in 1:1 and 1: many environments
• Sales & Customer Success Advisory
• Work closely with sales & customer success to help define account plans and sales strategy for key accounts in the region.
• Provide analytical expertise to help assess and prioritize accounts and strategies
• Provide full lifecycle business outcome and value realization advisory
• Thought leadership
• Identify, lead and contribute to the creation of new IP (best practices, white papers, workshops, etc.)
• Innovate on current methods and frameworks
• Collaborate with and enable the ServiceNow teams on a business consulting approach to sales
To be successful, the ideal candidate would have:
• A minimum of 15 years of relevant experience:
• Management consultant/ ex-management consultant from a top tier consulting firm with exposure to cloud technologies or a customer-facing business strategy manager with a leading technology vendor
• Executive / leadership experience working on digital transformation projects and/or enterprise software deployments preferred
• MBA from a top tier institution is preferred
• Highly adept at navigating cross functional business processes and Industry trends (Significant experience in a major industry (FSI, Telco, Manufacturing, Retail, etc.) is preferred
• Experience developing and growing C-Level relationships with an ability to simplify and communicate complex topics to an audience with various functional knowledge
• Excellent presentation skills including public speaking, meeting facilitation and white boarding
• High level of executive gravitas with a humble demeanor
• Exemplary analytical and financial acumen
• Enjoy working in a highly collaborative, fast-paced and often ambiguous environment
• Willing to travel up to 40-60% of the time
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site .
Work personas are categories that are assigned to employees depending on the nature of their work. Employees will fall into one of three categories: Remote, Flexible or Required in Office.
Required in Office
A required in office work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office. This persona is required to work from their assigned workplace location 100% of the work week based on the business needs of their role.
A flexible work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office and will work from their assigned workplace location roughly 3 days/week or less (generally around 40-60% of the work week). Flexible employees may choose to work the remaining working time from their workplace location or home. Flexible employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
A remote work persona is defined as an employee who performs their responsibilities exclusively outside of a ServiceNow workplace and is not contracted or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office, including those whose place of work (pursuant to their terms and conditions of employment) is their home. Remote employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.