DISQO is changing the way that the world’s largest brands, agencies and consumer intelligence companies get to know their consumers. We’ve built the first identity-based platform that combines consumer attitudes and behaviors together to power the most accurate and predictive insights solutions for our customers, and we do all of that with the willing participation of our consumers and without using outdated technologies like third-party cookies. We help our customers get a cross-platform view into consumer sentiment, measure advertising effectiveness, analyze consumer purchase journeys, and ultimately grow their brands.
Our mission at DISQO is to engage people to share their opinions and behaviors openly to help our customers make the right decisions. With over one million active members sharing their attitudes and behaviors, DISQO is looking to expand, improve and create world-class applications for people to openly share their data for research.
We are looking for a qualified Sr. Manager - Sales Operations to join our sales team and help us achieve our goals. You will serve as a point of contact for all Sales queries about products, orders and financials and provide support for sales representatives. Our ideal candidate is goal-oriented and has a deep knowledge of administration and executive support best practices. If you have exceptional organizational skills and draw energy from being part of a team, we would like to meet you. Ultimately, you should be able to contribute to high quality customer service and achieve sales targets.
Reporting to and operating as the right-hand to the EVP Sales, Ad Measurement, this role will be working highly cross-functionally with our Sales, Finance, Data, Marketing, Operations, Product and Client Success teams to ensure the appropriate objectives and business KPIs are achieved. Success in this role requires you to be a self-starter and highly organized, with the ability to create scalable processes that can help support high-impact Sales initiatives. If you have a passion for operational excellence and are excited about an opportunity to help build a strong foundation of Sales operations within a rapidly growing team, we look forward to speaking with you.
- Support the Sales and Account Management teams to ensure maximum efficiency in day-to-day operations. This includes training on new tools; providing timely and accurate reporting of sales metrics; understanding and following sales guidelines, process and procedures, and utilizing recommended best-practices.
- Create/update/modify Salesforce reports and dashboards as needed in conjunction with management.Track and keep the EVP, Sales and members of the extended leadership team apprised of progress on key priorities, projects, and initiatives.
- Help build a high-performing and connected Sales team with discipline, ROE, routines, strategic vision, and data-driven decision-making. Establish business routines and develop reporting to create awareness and visibility across the functions within the group.
- Operationalize the Sales team’s vision by setting a foundation of Agile frameworks, structure, and processes; coach the team on utilization of Agile practices and adapt to ensure team adoption is well received.
- Read and review agreements and amendments and ensure key terms, pricing, windowing is properly translated from the agreement to Salesforce database and provide feedback on any nuances to our Sales team and make necessary updates when needed. Verify order information is correct on each order when received. Ensure all contractual obligations and deadlines are met.
- Assist in preparing materials for all-company, executive and board meetings.
- Manage daily sales administrative processes to ensure completeness and accuracy.
- 7+ years of sales administration experience, preferably in a related industry.
- Strong analytical skills and discernment. Ability and passion to analyze, set priorities, and tackle sophisticated business problems.
- Effective, clear, and concise communication skills, verbal and written. Propensity to synthesize sophisticated concepts and data and present clear information to executives, cross-functional teams, and internal customers.
- Proficient in BI and sales tools (Salesforce, Tableau).
- Self-starter driven by results with the ability to multitask. Strong initiative and ability to work in a self-directed environment with a “can do” demeanor and Agile mindset.
- You enjoy organization and process improvement with an eye for detail. Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment while dealing with ambiguity.
- Exceptional interpersonal and influence skills. Experience driving cross-functional projects end-to-end. Ability to negotiate priorities across organizations at all levels.
- An appetite for customer service, patience, and resourcefulness.
- A strong foundation of servant leadership
Perks & Benefits:
·100% covered Medical/Dental/Vision for employee, 80% for dependents
·Flexible work hours
·Catered lunches 3x a week
·Onsite Fitness Program
·Discounted Gym Membership
·Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
·Travel Assistance Program
·24/7 Counseling Services offered to employees
DISQO is an equal opportunity employer. Discovery, innovation, and growth are possible when we open ourselves to new possibilities, perspectives, and approaches. That’s why, at DISQO, we welcome, support, and empower individuals from diverse backgrounds. Exceptional teams are rooted in extraordinary people, each with a unique story and a compelling set of skills. DISQO does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
*Recruiting firms that submit resumes to DISQO without first entering into a written contract will not be entitled to any compensation on candidates referred by that firm.