What We Are Looking For:
We are looking for a talented Sr. Sales Director to join our growing Sales team. Reporting to our SVP of Sales & Solutions, you will run your own portfolio of business and work with some of the worlds’ leading pharmaceutical companies. The ideal candidate is entrepreneurial at heart and will work closely with C-level leadership to influence the company and product strategy. In this role, you will be responsible for driving the buy-side adoption of DeepIntent’s full suite of products. This is a unique opportunity to work with one of the fastest growing healthcare marketing platforms in the US. You will develop and implement the programmatic strategy to sell into key U.S. media agencies, trading desks, and pharmaceutical brands directly.
- Prospect and manage a sustainable business pipeline, accurately forecasting revenue growth to help achieve programmatic budget both directly and via the existing Brand and Agency teams
- Actively pitch and grow strategic relationships with agencies and key clients, to further increase direct revenue
- Drive awareness of DeepIntent with key industry partners in order to promote the reach and value of our platform
- Measure, analyze, and communicate a detailed pipeline report for senior management
- Stay current on all industry trends related to programmatic buying and selling within the healthcare industry and provide internal recommendations
- Maintain detailed knowledge of audience and data standard ad products, and effectively communicate value proposition to potential clients
- Gather market feedback and provide consistent updates to product to drive innovation
Who You Are:
- You have strong relationships with agencies/agency trading desks and pharmaceutical brands is a must
- You’ve demonstrated success in achieving programmatic/data revenue targets in previous sales roles
- A positive role model with excellent data, tech and relationship-building skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to successfully execute cross-team; works closely with internal/external stakeholders
- Proven knowledge of digital media and programmatic techniques for buying and selling of media
- Exceptional ability to analyze performance data and make compelling recommendations for internal strategy, as well as client optimization recommendations
- Proven track record developing and maintaining advertiser relationships and consistently meeting or exceeding quota
- Experience with negotiating complex deals that meet strategic revenue goals
- Proven skills in problem-solving, follow-through, attention to detail and prioritization
- Resourceful and responsive to change – thrives in a fast-paced environment with a strong sense of urgency
What You’ve Accomplished:
- BA/BS degree in a related field
- 8+ years of deep healthcare and/or programmatic advertising experience (programmatic or publisher)
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills, specifically with PowerPoint and Excel
- Familiar with omni-channel AdSales CRM tools (ie: Boostr, Salesforce, etc)
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Eligibility to receive shares in the Company’s equity program
- 401k program with company matching
- First class health, dental, and vision insurance; employee premiums covered by us!
- Flexible PTO policy
- Discounted pet insurance
- Charitable giving matching program
- Summer Fridays
- WFH & WiFi/Cell allowance
- Employee referral bonus
- Team building events
DeepIntent is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
DeepIntent is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire and promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, immigration status, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state and local laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know in advance.
DeepIntent’s commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline and access to benefits and training.