Sr. Digital Sales Rep at ServiceNow (San Diego, CA)
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud-based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
ServiceNow is the fastest growing enterprise cloud software company in the world, and we believe it's the great people we hire who will keep us there. We hire carefully, we hire the best, we celebrate our people. Come join our Sales A-team.
ServiceNow is currently seeking a highly driven Inside Sales Representative to join our expanding Inside Sales team. The Sr. Inside Sales Representative will be responsible for strategically prospecting into new accounts, expanding usage within existing customer base, and ensuring these customers continue to get value from the NOW Platform. The candidate will be an individual with a demonstrable track record in new business pipeline generation ideally over the telephone within an Enterprise capacity. They will collaborate with their team of Sales Specialists, Solution Consultants, Renewal Sales and more to exceed quota and build the future of ServiceNow sales talent.
Every day, you'll get to:
- Meet or exceed Monthly, Quarterly and Annual sales objectives.
- Manage sales opportunities and business relationships over the telephone with influential contacts within Small, Mid-Market, and Commercial Accounts.
- Focus on understanding an organization's business drivers, challenges, pain points and how ServiceNow solutions map to these.
- Strategically prospect within key verticals to develop new opportunities and pipeline
- Follow the Value Selling sales process to win new business, expand within existing accounts and ensure contract renewals
- Collaborate with an extended team and coordinate resources necessary to further sales cycle such as Solution Consultants, Customer Service, Partners etc.
- Provide timely and accurate information to management such as forecasting, territory plans, strategic account plans etc.
- Working towards daily, monthly & quarterly KPI metrics such as new prospect meetings, pipeline generation, ACV bookings and Renewal Rates
- Mentor team members and work on collaborative projects to help bring value to the team
- Occasional travel for training and/or meetings may be required.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- A demonstrable track record of success within a telesales, lead follow-up, cold calling or new business sales capacity
- 1-3+ years of full sales cycle experience gained within software or solution sales organization
- Experience in selling enterprise class solutions utilizing telephone and video conference technology
- A thorough understanding of the sales process and the ability to navigate and progress complex sales cycles
- Sales force automation, enterprise resource planning or other IT infrastructure management (monitoring and discovery) technologies a definite plus.
- Presentation skills via web based tools will be a distinct advantage
- Excellent listening, verbal and written skills
- Excellent relationship building skills - Ability to build meaningful business relationships with ServiceNow customers, prospects and internal colleagues
- Persistent and dependable, especially with attendance, deliverables and deadlines
- Able to adapt to a constantly changing environment; flexibility to work extended hours during peak periods if needed.
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site .
Work personas are categories that are assigned to employees depending on the nature of their work. Employees will fall into one of three categories: Remote, Flexible or Required in Office.
Required in Office
A required in office work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office. This persona is required to work from their assigned workplace location 100% of the work week based on the business needs of their role.
A flexible work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office and will work from their assigned workplace location roughly 3 days/week or less (generally around 40-60% of the work week). Flexible employees may choose to work the remaining working time from their workplace location or home. Flexible employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
A remote work persona is defined as an employee who performs their responsibilities exclusively outside of a ServiceNow workplace and is not contracted or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office, including those whose place of work (pursuant to their terms and conditions of employment) is their home. Remote employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.