About Lyra Health
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with industry leaders, such as Morgan Stanley, Uber, Amgen, and other Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and elite provider network, 2.5 million people can receive best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $680 million.
About the Role
Lyra Health is looking for an Operations Associate to help us support the Customer Success team with file integration implementations and ad hoc projects
- Project manage and implement file integrations for new and existing customers by liaising extensively with internal and external stakeholders. Key internal stakeholders: Customer Success, Data Science, DevOps, Business Operations, Billing Operations, Legal. External stakeholders: Customers, Vendors.
- Lead kickoff meetings and onboarding process with customers as it pertains to file integrations.
- Ensure secure connection and content accuracy required for all file transfers.
- Report and track upcoming and in-progress implementations as needed to internal stakeholders.
- Continuously adapt the implementation process to optimize the workflow for both customers and cross-functional teams.
- Support the Customer Success team with ad-hoc projects while we quickly scale.
- 2+ years experience in a customer-facing role, in Implementation, Customer Success, Support or Sales.
- Excellent project management, multi-tasking, and organizational skills.
- Proven presentation skills with strong professional presence.
- Articulate and persuasive communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Highly self-motivated, action-oriented and willing to collaborate cross functionally in a fast-paced and fast-growing environment.
- Strong attention to detail, and an ability to thrive in ambiguity.
- Familiarity with ticketing systems (such as Jira, Zendesk, Salesforce or equivalent).
- You are passionate about making our customers personally and professionally successful.
- Passion for mental health and changing the healthcare landscape
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.
Read Full Job Description