Sr. Customer Success Manager at Palo Alto Networks (Remote)
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
Disruption is at the core of our technology and on our way of work to meet the needs of our employees now and in the future through FLEXWORK, our approach to how we work. We’re changing the nature of work from benefits to learning, location to leadership, we’ve rethought and recreated every aspect of the employee experience at Palo Alto Networks. And because it FLEXes around each individual employee based on their individual choices, employees are empowered to push boundaries and help us all evolve, together.Job Description
The Sr. Customer Success Manager/Partner Delivery Leader manages a portfolio of key Partners in terms of post-sales support and services relationship. They ensure Palo Alto Networks is enabling Managed Services Partners (MSP) and their end customers' success with our products and services. As the primary point of contact, Partner Delivery Leader understands the partner’s business strategy, forecast, services capabilities across deployed Palo Alto Networks products and works to assure overall quality of delivery for managed services associated with Palo Alto Networks products.
- Serves as the Palo Alto Networks central point of contact for Managed Services Partners across all product lines
- Works with the sales team during the pre-sales phase to assess partner capabilities with identified Palo Alto Networks products in order identify required Services and Support products
- Handles tracking of the Partner's engagement - Deal Submission, Proper SKU, Discount levels, Ticket management system, Certification tracker, License Management, Deal Registration, Partner’s Access to Portal, Customer Service Portal for license management, etc.
- Responsible for acceleration of Partner’s service creation and end customer deployment of our products
- Measures Time to Revenue, Time to Adoption and constantly works to reduce cycle time
- Works on forecastings expected Partner's sales to their end customers
- Collaborates with Global Customer Services (GCS) teams to develop demand models to satisfy future anticipated resource needs
- Monitors Partner's compliance with agreed staff training and certification requirements on relevant Palo Alto Networks products
- Conducts roadmap and release reviews to enable Partners to prepare for future new product/features integration into their service environment
- Identifies, tracks resolution of product issues and provides periodic operational summaries
- Develops trustworthy relationship with Partner’s executives
- 10+ years of experience in account management, technical support and/or professional services within the high-tech industry
- 5+ years of client facing sales or services experience
- 5+ years of partner / channel management experience
- Project Management or service delivery qualifications such as PMP, PRINCE2, ITIL as a plus
- Track record in developing effective relationships with channel leadership including managers, directors and executives as well as other key partners or systems integrators
- Ability to prioritize work within a demanding environment, consistently delivering results
- Clear and consistent communication of technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences with capacity to explain business impact
- Knowledge of security and associated environments used by enterprise customers
Our Customer Success team is critical to our success and mission. As part of this team, you enable customer success by providing support to clients after they have purchased our products. Our dedication to our customers doesn’t stop once they sign – it evolves. As threats and technology change, we stay in step to accomplish our mission.
You’ll be involved in implementing new products, transitioning from old products to new, and will fix integrations and critical issues as they are raised – in fact, you’ll seek them out to ensure our clients are safely supported. We fix and identify technical problems, with a pointed focus of providing the best customer support in the industry.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
Palo Alto Networks is evolving and changing the nature of work to meet the needs of our employees now and in the future through FLEXWORK, our approach to how we work. From benefits to learning, location to leadership, we’ve rethought and recreated every aspect of the employee experience at Palo Alto Networks. And because it FLEXes around each individual employee based on their individual choices, employees are empowered to push boundaries and help us all evolve, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at [email protected]
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
The compensation offered for this position will depend on qualifications, experience, and work location. For candidates who receive an offer, the starting salary (includes on-target earnings = base + on target incentives for sales roles) is expected to be between $126,800/yr - $186,500/yr. The offered compensation may also include restricted stock units and a bonus. A description of our employee benefits may be found here.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Covid-19 Vaccination Information for Palo Alto Networks Jobs
- Vaccine requirements and disclosure obligations vary by country.
- Unless applicable law requires otherwise, you must be vaccinated for COVID or qualify for a reasonable accommodation if:
- The job requires accessing a company worksite
- The job requires in-person customer contact and the customer has implemented such requirements
- You choose to access a Palo Alto Networks worksite
- If you have questions about the vaccine requirements of this particular position based on your location or job requirements, please inquire with the recruiter.