Sr. Customer Success Manager, CPG Data Partnerships at LiveRamp
LiveRamp is the trusted platform that makes data accessible and meaningful. Our services power people-based customer experiences that improve the relevance of marketing and allow consumers to better connect with the brands and products they love. We thrive on solving the toughest technical and customer challenges, and we’re always looking for smart, compassionate people to help us blaze a trail.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
Are you an ambitious, creative and client-centric advocate who knows how to engage and communicate with many people in complex organizations? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where you are surrounded by people who inspire you to be better and work harder every day? Do you want to be on the vanguard of big data for advertising and marketing technology, analytics, and measurement? Consider joining our team.
- Work closely with LiveRamp’s Commercial Leads to manage client processes, projects and communication strategy. You are the “right hand person” and partner to the Commercial Leads - you are necessary for the success of our largest CPG data providers!
- Own all business operations for the existing book of business you support with our CPG Data Providers - this includes working directly with internal resources and stakeholders such as Technical Services, Product, and Legal and Privacy teams, managing SalesForce opportunities, and driving solutions to completion across functional teams
- Coordinate and manage all activities within your assigned book of business, working closely with the Commercial Leads to identify areas for improvement, growth and continued strategic development. You fully own renewals and help drive upsell opportunities!
- Assist with day-to-day management and troubleshooting for some of our largest and most strategic accounts
- Drive adoption of LiveRamp products and services - blocking and tackling barriers (internal and external) to adoption and success
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of LiveRamp products and services to internal constituents as well as external clients and partners. You understand the complexities of the LiveRamp product suite and can articulate their functionality in an “easy to read” fashion.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of weekly/monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders, including owning the QBR process for your assigned accounts.
- Monitor, analyze, and forecast a customer’s usage of our products using tools such as Tableau
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Drive customer satisfaction by leveraging resources including internal customer health dashboard that reports key account health metrics.
- 3-5+ years of experience working with clients in a customer facing role (customer success and/or account management preferred).
- Experience troubleshooting technical problems or platforms and managing issues through to resolution
- Passion for organization and project management
- Quick to learn and able to communicate technical concepts to clients
- Great communication skills both internally and externally. You are punctual and always answer emails and calls within 12 hours.
- Excellent problem resolution skills and attention to detail. Attention to detail is a part of your DNA. You achieve thoroughness and accuracy when accomplishing a task with mindfulness of all areas involved.
- Ability to prioritize among competing tasks
- Independent, self-sufficient and self starter. You need little management, only coaching and mentorship.
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and proactive (no exceptions).
- Experience working with/at Data Providers, Agencies and Marketing Services organizations a plus.
- AdTech experience preferred.
- Familiarity and experience within the CPG industry a plus
- People: work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Food: enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun: we host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: flexible paid time off, remote work opportunities, and paid parental leave.
- Stock: every employee is a stakeholder in our future.
- Whole Health Package: medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) and fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings: our 401K matching plan helps you plan ahead.
- Commuter Subsidy: $75 per month to be used toward commuter cards, monthly parking, rideshare pools, or metro/bus passes.
- Location: work in the heart of New York, San Francisco, Seattle, or Phoenix
More about us:
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.