About Lyra Health
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with industry leaders, such as Morgan Stanley, Uber, Amgen, and other Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and elite provider network, 2.5 million people can receive best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $680 million.
About the Role
Lyra Health is looking for a Customer Success Enablement Specialist to join our GTM Enablement team to help us create & execute a formalized Customer Success (CS) Enablement.
You should be highly organized, detail-oriented, and resourceful. You are a great candidate for this role if you find fulfillment in helping others succeed. You will report to our GTM Enablement Manager and will support a growing team of CS professionals to be efficiently trained on the end-to-end customer journey. You’ll onboard new CS teammates and up-level our existing team, streamline processes, administer communications, manage enablement content & productivity tools. You'll have a huge impact on our ability to deliver value to our customers.
You will partner with teams across the company including sales, marketing, business operations, product, clinical, data science, legal, and others so that our CS team can work most effectively with customers so they feel supported and delighted after every interaction, such that they renew with Lyra each year.
- Creating, executing and maintaining robust Customer Success Enablement programs including onboarding, ramping and ongoing professional development as aligns with overall GTM Enablement strategy
- Defining and measuring key learning milestones, creating and tracking assessments and certifications for all CS Enablement programs to determine measurable outcomes and make strategic pivots to continually improve
- Collaborating internally with teams such as reporting, marketing, product, clinical, data science, legal, and others to effectively enable the CS team on how to resolve customer requests and issues
- Working with the Go-to-Market Enablement team and SMEs to create & deliver online and offline training and enablement content including live facilitation for the CS team
- Enhance our coaching and mentoring programs for new customer success teammates and leaders as aligned with GTM Enablement Strategy
- Enabling our Customer Success team in the use of key systems and processes including Gainsight, Salesforce, Confluence, Jira, etc.
- Collaborating with all cross-functional stakeholders to continually redefine what CS enablement is required to enable maximum success of the team
- Supporting the establishment and maintenance of a centralized repository of Customer Success Enablement tools and dashboards, resources, and event calendar
- Establishing project plans, deliverables, and timelines for execution of CS Enablement activities and events
- Assist with coordination and rollout of large scale events such as Annual Kickoff, Summit - cross-functional team building and large-scale learning experiences and activities for rapid growth
- Experience creating, maintaining, and delivering effective onboarding and enablement programs for content for enterprise Customer Success/Sales teams or equivalent
- Proficient user of key systems including Gainsight, Salesforce, Confluence, Jira, and LMS
- Experience in implementation and/or customer success, ideally in the area of HR / Benefits / Healthcare with employers or other large groups
- Passion for mental health and changing the healthcare landscape
- Excellent communication skills-both verbal and written
- Ability to innovate and creatively solve problems in a highly collaborative manner
- Strong project management skills and a demonstrated ability to work successfully on cross-functional teams
- Ability to prioritize and balance multiple initiatives
- Discernment and empathy for internal stakeholders’ pain points and needs, and an ability to translate those needs into concrete requirements
- Strong interest in and willingness to learn and stay current with the latest Enablement trends
- Ability to work both independently and be a strong partner to the Enablement team
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.
Read Full Job Description