Sr. Business Development Manager - Global Clients LAC at Visa (Miami, FL)
Visa is a world leader in digital payments, facilitating more than 215 billion payments transactions between consumers, merchants, financial institutions and government entities across more than 200 countries and territories each year. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, convenient, reliable and secure payments network, enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
When you join Visa, you join a culture of purpose and belonging – where your growth is priority, your identity is embraced, and the work you do matters. We believe that economies that include everyone everywhere, uplift everyone everywhere. Your work will have a direct impact on billions of people around the world – helping unlock financial access to enable the future of money movement.
Join Visa: A Network Working for Everyone.Job Description
Support and execute short and long-term strategic plans for VISA’s Latin America & Caribbean Global Clients. Help execute a set of objectives and goals for clients to increase Client's Visa sales volume, profitability and provide dynamic and proactive product support and customer service. Own and execute key growth activities, identify new business opportunities, and engage on commercial activities with Global Clients in LAC. Help execute of growth incentive agreements with our clients.
- Support the development and execute strategies to achieve business goals set for Global Clients across LAC
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to ensure consistency and shared objectives; ensure that cross-functional teams are aligned and educated about clients’ and business partners’ environment
- Develop, maintain and cultivate close relationships with decision-makers and management of assigned clients and partner companies and foster successful partnership with Visa
· Identify new business opportunities, analyze Clients’ profiles/data with the purpose of offering products and services to grow the business
- Have solid understanding of client views on development of banking and financial services industry; understand clients’ strategies, priorities, needs and business processes
- Derive insights from data to identify opportunities and develop commercial proposals
- Work with cross functions to ensure a correct execution of incentives agreements with Global Clients
•8 or more years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree, or at least 5 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD or MD), or a minimum of 2 years of work experience with a PhD).
•9 or more years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree, or at least 7 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD or MD), or a minimum of 3 years of work experience with a PhD
•Fluency in Spanish and English
•Client engagement capabilities
•Consultive sales skills
•Sales profile and credible demeanor, with the ability to quickly become knowledgeable of Visa products and services
•Strong analytical skills and attention to details
•Commercial acumen and solid business judgment
•Strong teamwork and collaboration skills with the ability to work effectively with inter-disciplinary groups
•Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- This position requires the incumbent to travel for work 30% of the time
- This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, and reach with hands and arms.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law