Sr. Analyst, Sales and Sales Enablement at Visa Inc, (Washington DC)
Visa is a world leader in digital payments, facilitating more than 215 billion payments transactions between consumers, merchants, financial institutions and government entities across more than 200 countries and territories each year. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, convenient, reliable and secure payments network, enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
When you join Visa, you join a culture of purpose and belonging – where your growth is priority, your identity is embraced, and the work you do matters. We believe that economies that include everyone everywhere, uplift everyone everywhere. Your work will have a direct impact on billions of people around the world – helping unlock financial access to enable the future of money movement.
Join Visa: A Network Working for Everyone.Job Description
The North America B2B Fintech Partnership Team pursues and manages third parties, mostly fintechs, that bring innovative B2B payment programs and solutions to market. Our mission is to grow Visa’s B2B network of networks to make it easier for businesses to pay and get paid. We do this by identifying and partnering with various entities in the payment ecosystem (fintechs, processors, enablers, program managers, banks, alternate lenders, etc.) with the goal to support and/or cross pollinate solutions to build new payment flows and differentiated offerings that result in incremental network transactions while delivering value to businesses.
As part of the North America Visa Business Solution organization, the Sr. Analyst, B2B Core Verticals and Enablement will be a key member of the B2B Fintech Partnership sales team. The Sr. Analyst will play critical role supporting the management and growth of new and existing relationships with partners in a variety of business payment verticals such as manufacturing, media, property management, OTA, bill payment, non-profit and others.
In this role, you will partner closely with the Business Development team and specifically work to shape the way we work by driving operational excellence and reporting, go-to-market initiatives, and supporting the success of the team by empowering them with data, analytics, and insights. Additionally, the Sr. Analyst will immediately own and manage B2B fintech clients that participate in Visa’s bill payment and fast track programs.
This position offers the opportunity to join a team of talented Sales Operations professionals, and to collaborate with sales, operations, product, marketing, legal and finance to translate go-to-market strategies into operations that sustain and accelerate growth. Opportunities for growth and role expansion available as initial responsibilities are mastered.
- Act as the subject matter expert for Visa bill payment programs, including internal and external presentations, governance, pricing and sales
- Responsible for the sales, onboarding and growth of partners that qualify for Visa’s bill payment, fast track and connect programs.
- Perform key functions including strategy development, program management and performance monitoring to drive B2B Fintech initiatives at scale
- Support key client engagements
- Manage the process of identifying and tiering the best prospects and aiding in lead generation
- Support prospect calls and meetings by preparing team members with appropriate research on prospect offering, financials and market trends
- Create rigorous and accessible analytic and strategic frameworks for evaluating partnership opportunities and go-to-market strategies’
- Continuously review market landscape, identifying partnership opportunities that will position Visa as the market leader
- Absorb new topics and concepts quickly. Understand, articulate, and educate team on payment trends in identified target verticals such as manufacturing, bill payment, property management.
- Develop clear and concise executive level communications. Communicate recommendations to senior management and other executive, functional, or regional staff in an impactful way
- Structure and solve B2B Fintech related business problems, collaborating and coordinating with a range of internal stakeholders to make recommendations on pipeline management, client engagement, etc.
- Prepare reports on business and industry performance to track strategic objectives at weekly, monthly and quarterly cadence.
- Support and train team members on CRM (Dynamics) and reporting tools to drive analysis of pipelines, sales and activities
- 8 or more years of relevant work experience with a Bachelor Degree or at least 5 years of experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 2 years of work experience with a PhD
- Deep understanding of payments and FinTech
- Strong analytical and strategic planning skills
- Willingness to learn and execute effectives sales strategies for new payment products and services
- Proven ability to implement strategic initiatives with efficiency, professionalism and with demonstrated trouble shooting/problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Confidence and ability to effectively create and deliver presentations to all audiences up to the executive levels
- Ability to coordinate internal and external resources and nurture cross functional relationships
- Ability to negotiate business agreements and enhance existing and new relationships
- Demonstrated understanding of financial indicators to measure business performance and an ability to summarize business and financial data in a useful manner for planning and decision making
- Ability to influence and work within matrixed environment
- A willingness and ability to be flexible and do what is needed across the team
- Demonstrated ability to “ramp-up” quickly, manage multiple workstreams
- at the same time, and work with sense of urgency
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- 9 or more years of relevant work experience with a Bachelor Degree or 7 or more relevant years of experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 3 or more years of experience with a PhD
Visa has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy to safeguard the health and well-being of our employees and visitors. As a condition of employment, all employees based in the U.S. are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law.
Work Hours: Varies upon the needs of the department.
Travel Requirements: This position requires travel 5-10% of the time.
Mental/Physical Requirements: This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable local law, including the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.