Sr Advisory Presales Solution Consultant-Automation at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
ServiceNow is seeking a customer facing domain expert in Automation, who will drive innovative business solutions with our customers, while applying technical and business consultation skills. This person will be well versed in using Robotic Process Automation, Integration, and Orchestration technologies and how they deliver value with accelerating business processes.
What you get to do in this role:
- Provide subject matter expertise and perspective on ServiceNow’s unique differentiators against other RPA and Automation solutions
- Support our Sales teams by demonstrating ServiceNow’s automation capabilities in response to customer challenges
- Build and deliver winning demonstrations for new prospects and clients
- Develop automation robots for specific use cases alongside customers in a Proof of Concept
- Lead conversations about taking advantage of Robotic Process Automation to drive digital transformation
- Help drive and deliver ServiceNow’s vision for Hyper Automation
- Take on an entrepreneurial role in an exciting new direction for making work flow across an enterprise with ServiceNow
- Collaborate across Sales, Marketing, Partner, and Product organizations to scale our message to customers
- Support marketing events including executive briefings, conferences, user groups, and trade shows
- 10+ years of experience as a pre-sales solution consultant or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of experience automating business processes using bots and orchestration
- Experience using canvas-based development software
- Business Analyst and process documentation experience
- Knowledge of RPA rollout and operational support
- Fluency in third party integrations using web services, JDBC, and file-based parsers
- Functional comprehension of SQL and database concepts
- Knowledge and experience utilizing OCR, Computer Vision
- Experience creating automation to insert data into a UIs
- Ability to work within a multi-discipline team focused on delivering high-quality output in short timeframes
- Ability to quickly understand new technology through instruction and self-training
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience communicating complex topics and making them simple for broad audiences
- Willingness to travel as necessary
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.