Sr. Adoption Solutions Lead, Strata Customer Success at Palo Alto Networks (Remote)
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
Disruption is at the core of our technology and on our way of work to meet the needs of our employees now and in the future through FLEXWORK, our approach to how we work. We’re changing the nature of work from benefits to learning, location to leadership, we’ve rethought and recreated every aspect of the employee experience at Palo Alto Networks. And because it FLEXes around each individual employee based on their individual choices, employees are empowered to push boundaries and help us all evolve, together.
We are seeking an experienced Adoption Solutions Lead to champion our global Strata Customer Success products and teams. You are a natural leader and coach, who brings out the best in the people around you.You will have a key role in setting direction of new and existing Strata CS products. You will be responsible for supporting our customer facing field teams by creating, implementing, and managing product focused customer success adoption solutions. Customers who use their products are more satisfied and more likely to expand/renew. You will maintain and improve the quality and scalability of Customer Success deliverables to customers.
- Provide world class support to our global Customer Success Managers. You have a passion to improve the professional lives of our CSMs and the impact they make
- Own the design, implementation, delivery, and continuous improvement of product specific Customer Success adoption solutions
- Be a key stakeholder in setting the overall Customer Success Solutions strategy
- Build and maintain strong relationships with product subject matter experts and business leaders
- Work with Strata CS Operations to be able to measure and report on business impact of solutions programs
- Work with other Solutions/Enablement solutions leaders to ensure adoption solutions align with and support “single face to the customer” solutions
- Work with the S/E enablement leader to ensure proper training is developed and implemented
- Gather feedback from Customer Success field teams on a regular basis to constantly improve solutions
- 7+ years relevant experience in customer facing roles such as sales, customer success, or service management
- Experience working in technology focused companies or roles, with experience in IT security, and networking, strongly preferred
- Passionate about enabling our people and teams to help our customers’ achieve success
- Strong consulting and program management skills
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to seamlessly manage competing priorities
- Bias towards execution and delivering results; Ability to work comfortably with early stage products in a dynamic environment
- Strong understanding of the role Customer Success plays in overall customer lifecycle progression and success
- Strong stakeholder relationship management skills
Our Strata Customer Success Solutions and Enablement team is newly built within the Strata CS organization to provide world class support to our global Customer Success teams. Our team is focused on maintaining and growing our portfolio of solutions and enablement tools to allow our Customer Success fields teams to provide best-of-breed service for our customers.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
Palo Alto Networks is evolving and changing the nature of work to meet the needs of our employees now and in the future through FLEXWORK, our approach to how we work. From benefits to learning, location to leadership, we’ve rethought and recreated every aspect of the employee experience at Palo Alto Networks. And because it FLEXes around each individual employee based on their individual choices, employees are empowered to push boundaries and help us all evolve, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at [email protected].
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Covid-19 Vaccination Information for Palo Alto Networks Jobs
- Vaccine requirements and disclosure obligations vary by country.
- Unless applicable law requires otherwise, you must be vaccinated for COVID or qualify for a reasonable accommodation if:
- The job requires accessing a company worksite
- The job requires in-person customer contact and the customer has implemented such requirements
- You choose to access a Palo Alto Networks worksite
- If you have questions about the vaccine requirements of this particular position based on your location or job requirements, please inquire with the recruiter.