We are currently seeking an experienced SMB Account Executive to work within our Inside Sales & Strategic Growth Department. The Account Executive is responsible for obtaining new clients and closing new customers, with a focus on small to mid-sized businesses. With an entrepreneurial mindset you will own the entire sales lifecycle from researching and prospecting potential customers, initial outreach, booking and performing demos, and ultimately closing new clients. In this role you will effectively network with the C-Suite and other members of the organization in order to move the deal forward. This is a wonderful opportunity to play a key role in TigerConnect’s vision and growth strategy with a very high earning potential!
What You’ll Own:
- Prospect and research new clients across various territories
- Build a strong ,territory-focused sales pipeline with or without inbound leads
- Book and perform demos of TigerConnect’s product and features
- Own, manage, and drive the full sales process from first contact through close
- Research healthcare and technology industry practices and apply them to business goals
What You’ve Accomplished:
- 2-4+ years of SaaS and/or B2B Sales, including at least one year in a sales development or high volume cold-calling role
- Experience in Healthcare domain (med device, pharma, HealthIT, SaaS, etc.)
- Experience in successfully selling a multi-platform product
- Experienced with a modern technology stack (we use SFDC, Outreach, Gong, ZoomInfo, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Bachelor’s in Business Administration or related field
- Track record of meeting and/or exceeding your sales quota
- Previous experience in a SaaS, Mobility, or Cloud related industries
- Experience with Salesforce
What You Bring To The Table:
- Self motivated and driven
- Be an effective communicator across all levels of management
- Ability to handle objections and demonstrate the value of the TigerConnect product.
- Positive attitude, adaptability, prioritization, multi-tasker, and ability to effectively work under pressure.
- Demonstrate problem solving & negotiation skills.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Hands-on, proactive, and able to operate effectively in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Energy and positivity to instill into the TigerConnect culture.
Who We Are:
TigerConnect is healthcare’s most widely adopted communication platform – uniquely modernizing care collaboration among doctors, nurses, care teams, and patients. TigerConnect is the only solution that combines a consumer-like user experience for both clinical and patient communication with serious security, privacy, and clinical workflow requirements that today’s healthcare organizations demand. TigerConnect accelerates productivity, reduces costs, and improves patient outcomes. Trusted by more than 7,000 healthcare organizations, TigerConnect maintains 99.99% verifiable uptime and processes more than 10 million messages each day. We are recognized as a top Cyber Security Company to Know, one of the 5 Sizzling Silicon Beach Startups to Watch by Entrepreneur, Best Places to Work in Healthcare 5 years in a row (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, and 2019) and Built In LA’s 2021 Best Places to Work, Best Midsize Companies to Work, Best Paying Companies and Best Perks & Benefits.
Why We’re Different:
- We are the largest provider of clinical communication and collaboration solutions in the U.S.
- We're making much-needed, major changes in the healthcare industry - allowing nurses and doctors to treat more patients, more quickly
- Prime office space in the major tech ecosystems of California - Silicon Beach and Silicon Valley - each complete with a loaded fridge and tons of other perks (think rock climbing wall, food trucks, yoga, happy hours & more)
- An opportunity to work closely with a proven executive team, board, and serial entrepreneurs (www.tigerconnect.com/about)
- A fun environment that embraces a “work hard-play hard” culture
- We have team members that love what they do and are willing to go the extra mile to help clients, support the company's rapid growth, and ultimately optimize healthcare workflows
- This is a full time opportunity with a competitive salary, medical benefits, and 401K matching plan
TigerConnect is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
*Recruiting firms that submit resumes to TigerConnect without first entering into a written contract with TigerConnect will not be entitled to any compensation on candidates referred by that firm.
TigerConnect Applicant and Employee Privacy Notice