Solutions Engineer (Remote - US) at Automox
Sorry, this job was removed at 10:08 p.m. (CST) on Monday, June 13, 2022
By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
Are you ready for a new way of working? Automox is launching organizations into the future with cloud-native IT operations. By ditching clunky legacy tools and automating soul-crushing manual tasks, IT admins can get back to more exciting, strategic work. Behind our effortlessly modern platform is a group of builders, innovators, and entrepreneurial thinkers breaking the status quo–and having a lot of fun doing it. Our values, culture, and community are shaped by real people doing really extraordinary work.
Our award-winning answer to modern IT operations and best-in-class results earned Automox four straight quarters of record growth. We are now trusted by more than 2,500 leading companies and MSPs worldwide, including NASA, Yale, Xerox, Allbirds, and Unicef.
Ditch your daily commute, say goodbye to the typical nine-to-five, and embrace a new way of working at Automox.
At the heart of our work here at Automox is our drive to raise the world's security confidence. We are seeking a results-driven Solutions Engineer to join our Enterprise team. This is a great opportunity to have a big impact on the success of a whole organization. Technical conversations and demos have become a critical part of our successful process. We are looking for self-motivated individuals and great teammates who are passionate about SaaS and leading the end-to-end technical sales cycle.
THE FUN STUFF
- Help decision makers see the value in evolving their approach to security
- Prepare demos and Proof of Value (POVs) to demonstrate various use cases
- Execute delivery of POVs for customers that have more complex use cases, to illustrate product capabilities and how they align specifically with our customer objectives
- Build relationships with customers by serving as a technical liaison for sales teams
- Distill and communicate customer needs and product feedback to Product Management, Engineering, Marketing and Sales
- Bring a great attitude as we develop a new team and all the fun that comes with building a great sales and overall company culture
- Exceed monthly sales revenue targets while contributing to overall team goals
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- 5+ years related experience in sales engineering in the software security industry
- Ability to think critically and logically under pressure and to quickly communicate complex ideas around a technical topic
- Have the ability to quickly learn new technical concepts and be self directed in your learning
- Dynamic presentation skills and ability to communicate clearly to emails, phone and video
- Self-starter, proactive, motivated, responsible with a passion for customer engagement
- Expertise in several domains in the security space
- Comfortable with, and enjoy, a challenging sale, helping IT Managers and decision-makers see value in evolving their approach to security
- Possess an affinity for SaaS Technical aptitude to convey/articulate value-based propositions to a technical audience, including C-Level
- Familiarity in cyber security including system patching, secure configurations, and endpoint management
- Strong knowledge of Windows, Linux, and Mac operating systems
- Understanding of powershell and bash scripting
- You have the ability to work cross-functionally, lead projects, and make things happen
- Able to travel to visit prospects and customers in the region, and events
Colorado applicants: The minimum annual base salary for this role is $100,000 plus a variable component in addition to base compensation and equity. Note: The OTE is based on 100% quota attainment. Actual earnings may be less or more depending on a candidate's relevant work experience, skills, certifications, performance, and location.
Automox is the cloud-native IT operations platform for modern organizations. It makes it easy to keep every endpoint automatically configured, patched, and secured – anywhere in the world. With the push of a button, IT admins can fix critical vulnerabilities faster, slash cost and complexity, and win back hours in their day. The future of IT Operations is cloud-native – and right now. Will you join us?
TOTAL REWARDS: Thrive with Us
Beyond the Status Quo
Work from anywhere in the USA
Equity for Full-Time Employees
Unlimited PTO, generous sick time policy
$20 a month to connect virtually with colleagues
Active Giving committee and employee-led communities
Health & Wellness
Comprehensive Health Plans with generous employer contributions
100% Company-paid Short Term/Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
Company HSA Contribution: $100-$150-$200 per month based on tier
Gender Affirmation Coverage on Cigna Medical Plan (including surgery)
Happiness & Well-Being
$50 per month Lifestyle Spending Account
Internet Reimbursement - $50/month
$750 Home office stipend
$10k Adoption Benefit
Comprehensive Family Planning Covered on Cigna Medical Plan
Up to 12 weeks of paid leave for new parents
Automox policy requires that all employees be vaccinated for Covid-19 in order to travel for work or participate in in-person events with other employees, clients, and vendors. Vaccination is not a requirement of employment.
We are a fully distributed company and have remote workers throughout the United States, and some parts of Canada.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Automox. Automox is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, or any legally protected status.
Read Full Job Description