Sales Enablement at Atlassian is a blend of art & science - the art of expanding the Atlassian 'no sales' philosophy of adopting a simplified experience with the customer, combined with the science of understanding how to build effective product enthusiasts out of every individual and role in our direct and channel sales organizations.
Atlassian is looking for an Enablement specialist to onboard, enable, and train our customer-facing organizations who help Atlassian customers make informed decisions based on the capabilities of Atlassian's products.
More about you
For this role, we want someone who thinks strategically but executes with fine precision - part customer service specialist, part technologist, part program/launch owner, and part mentor. The job is not just about the technical bits (though that is meaningful) - but also about how to optimize the knowledge and skills of our field teams and to accelerate the customer product adoption cycle.
The person in this role will be instrumental in leading and implementing learning programs, building e-Learnings and training sessions, and supporting other key strategic program initiatives with a strong focus on the development of our Sales organization. You are deeply passionate about learning and the chance to lead and deliver unique programs to support a rapidly growing and broadly distributed Sales organization.
You will be on the front line working closely with Sales leaders and influencers, you are comfortable managing projects end-to-end, and you are excited to support the growth of the Sales Culture through highly visible programs.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Implement a sales enablement strategy to support our Work Management for All enterprise selling motions and global Enterprise Advocates teams
- Project manage enablement aspects of launches and ensure all stakeholders are aware of deliverables, and timelines
- Build and deliver enablement on sales methodology, product messaging, problems we solve for our customers through materials, tools, training sessions, etc.
- Partner with sales leadership, sales operations, and product marketing to align training and enablement priorities with Atlassian's vision and strategic imperatives.
- Help facilitate collaboration between other sales teams - i.e. SEs, EDRs, & LAs
- Improve processes and document workflows - i.e. account planning, sales process documentation, sales methodology implementation
- Support onboarding of new team members
- Facilitate Coaching & Skills Development
- Help implement sales systems and process strategy - the day in the life story of tools and systems
- Learning and development strategy - help identify skills matrix and up-leveling of skills
- Contextualize Product & Marketing content for the team - What's in it for me? Why is this important to my role?
- Monitor performance metrics of enablement programs and sales success
- Create and evolve programs that shorten the ramp-up time to productivity
- Align with EA Leadership and Management on key priorities
Skills and Experience:
- Combination of 4 years of enterprise solutions selling, sales enablement, or sales training experience
- Experience enabling on Cloud SaaS solutions strongly preferred
- Experience establishing strong relationships with leadership teams
- Leverage change management best practices to ensure the successful adoption of strategic initiatives.
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects and programs involving cross-departmental contributors and partners
- Experience implementing enterprise sales methodologies & helping to drive good sales processes & hygiene
- Prior experience selling to the enterprise, preferable B2B SaaS
- Demonstrated interpersonal negotiation and resolution skills
- Proven ability to design and deliver sales training and development programs that scale and measure the results
- Experiencing using technology to build programs that scale.
- Experience working in an entrepreneurial, fast-changing environment that requires critical thinking, resourcefulness, results-oriented decision-making and commitment to excellence
- Strong sense of urgency and personal accountability, not afraid to get hands-on
- Exposure to using JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket and other Atlassian products is a strong positive
- Solid attention to detail and brand alignment
Pursuant to Atlassian policy, individuals must be fully vaccinated and submit proof of their vaccinated status to assume this role, subject to legal exemptions. Candidates must provide proof of their vaccinated status within 30 days of their start date. Please reach out to your recruiter if you have questions about this requirement or if you'd like to submit a request for an exemption prior to the start of your employment.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who's who of tech is why we're here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned-collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we're looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we're committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team .
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If your experience looks a little different from what we've identified and you think you can rock the role, we'd love to learn more about you.
Learn more about Atlassian's culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub .