At Quickbase, we believe that exceptional employees are the key not only to our success, but also to our customers' success. Our teams are small, diverse, nimble, and highly-empowered to drive Customer Success excellence. Each team owns its own commitments and outcomes. Our employees enjoy interesting challenges, learn fast, and strive to do the best work of their life.
As a Senior Solutions Consultant (SC), you will help companies in multiple industries discover the value of Quickbase and co-create a vision of how they can use our platform to solve more business problems every day. You will achieve success by establishing yourself as a trusted advisor through emotional intelligence, business acumen, product expertise, and general technical knowledge. You will operate in partnership with Account Executives and other departments within Quickbase, playing a critical role in the sales process. You will be accountable for the same outcomes as the AEs you partner with to earn new business from prospects and existing Quickbase customers.
You have demonstrated the ability to connect business outcomes to technical solutions and community a vision of success to customers. In addition to a strong technical background, you have a consultative mindset, always showing high levels of curiosity about customers and their objectives, and leverging all information sources to drive future conversations.
- Drive Sales Conversion: Lead the validation phase of the sales process from discovery through creating and delivering custom demos, and participate in account planning to help formulate a path to success from the start.
- Improve the Buyer Journey: Gain a deep understanding of prospective customers to customize presentations and demonstrate how Quickbase can help them achieve success.
- Enable Long-Term Customer Success: Work with key customer stakeholders to ensure long-term success and that critical IT, Security, Technical, and policy concerns are addressed.
- Enable Customer Success: Drive increased adoption and usage in existing customers by presenting best practices, identifying pain points and resolving issues, and guiding the evolution of the Quickbase platform.
You will have:
· Experience presenting for varying audiences of different technical experience and aptitude
· Experience establishing and nurturing relationships at all levels, from individual contributors to C-suite
· Experience working with no/low code solutions and relational databases
· Experience working with iPaaS solutions is a plus
Ideally, you will have:
· 5+ years delivering technical solutions in software sales, services, engineering, or support
· Strong understanding of web service technology and protocols (REST, GraphQL, etc.)
· General working knowledge of object oriented programming and scripting languages (JS, PHP, PYTHON, JAVA)
· Highly curious about Business Process, experience in optimizing and automating processes is a plus
· BS/BA degree (Computer Science or Business degree preferred) or equivalent work experience preferred