Solutions Consultant (Remote) at Anaplan
Here at Anaplan, we have reinvented how companies see, plan, and run their businesses. Our platform allows our customers to uncover new insights, connect their strategy to their plans, and work in ways they had not previously thought possible. We’re growing fast, constantly innovating, and couldn’t be prouder to help our customers move forward with confidence in a sophisticated and changing world.
We are looking for forward-thinking people who put customer experience at the forefront of every decision. Individuals who thrive on challenges and are ready to grasp the opportunity of a lifetime. Because we fundamentally believe every colleague brings outstanding value to our whole. We are a workplace where each person feels seen, heard, and valued, and can contribute their unique talent to our collective effort. We believe that for ourselves and for our customers.
- A position with Anaplan’s pre-sales team means being part of one of the fastest-growing cloud vendors and making your mark on a changing industry. You get to meld your love of numbers with your love of sales and be rewarded for success with an outstanding commission structure and rapid career growth. As a Solution Consultant, we know you enjoy helping people solve hard problems. You are a bit geeky about cool products and you love showing people how those products can help their businesses.
- Engaging with targeted, large enterprise prospects in Belgium to identify broken business processes and problems. Ascertaining and explaining Anaplan's unique ability to solve them.
- Developing domain-specific solutions, demos, and messaging. Building POC models that are tailored to solve prospects’ pain-points.
- Navigating complex prospect environments to facilitate the adoption of the Anaplan solution.
- Cross-training teammates on solutions expertise.
- Creating product awareness in the marketplace
- A background in financial/multi-dimensional modeling, business intelligence or analytics, OR Prior pre-sales experience in Enterprise Planning Management/Business Process Management.
- Aptitude for quickly ramping up on new technology.
- Excellent presentation, client relationship, and interpersonal skills - both internally and externally.
- Comfortable challenging old ways of doing things.
- Must thrive within a commission-based compensation plan.
- Ability to take a consultative selling approach by listening to customer needs and shaping a shared vision for a solution.
- Bilingual Flemish and French, fluent English.
- Master’s degree in Business Administration of equivalent strongly preferable.
- EPM / CPM / BI or ERP Solution sales a big plus
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Build your job in a place that thrives on diversity, inclusion, and belonging. We believe in maintaining a hiring and working experience in which all people are respected and valued, regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes people unique. We hire you for who you are, and we want you to bring your true self to work every day!
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive equitable benefits and all privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Protecting the health and safety of our communities, including our employees and of those considering a career at Anaplan, is our highest priority. We continue to closely monitor the evolving situation, and we appreciate your understanding and flexibility with any related changes to our interviewing process.