ActiveCampaign's category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform (CXA) helps over 150,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to 500+ pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation and CRM for powerful segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat and text. Over 100,000 of ActiveCampaign's customers use its 850+ integrations including Microsoft, Shopify, Square, Facebook, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in Marketing Automation, CRM, and E-Commerce Personalization on G2.com and is the Top Rated Email Marketing Software on TrustRadius. Pricing starts at just $9/month. Start a free trial at ActiveCampaign.com.
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds, and perspectives. We don’t just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. If this matches your goals and interests, we hope you consider joining our team!
As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently, and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 150,000 today to millions.
We are growing at a substantial rate largely due to our amazing product and support offerings. The Solutions team has an overarching goal of supporting the Sales and Success teams to create viable solutions for customers so they can be successful using ActiveCampaign. The core responsibilities relate to assisting Salespeople close more deals and ensuring Success representatives can maximize customer opportunity in the long term.
What your day could consist of:
- Support the Sales, Success and Support teams as a technical resource on calls and in internal meetings
- Consult on 60-80 customer-facing calls per month
- Be an expert in using ActiveCampaign software, available integration options and strategic platform solutions for customer use cases
- Manage the Solutions Escalation queue and reply to tickets in a timely mannerImport and manage the flow of RFPs, Security Questionnaires, and other related documents for internal teams
- Answer questions from RFPs and Security Questionnaires in addition to assigning relevant questions to additional internal stakeholders as needed
- Participate in new hire and ongoing employee training across various topics
- Miscellaneous duties and tasks as assigned by the team and other internal stakeholders
What you will need:
- Extreme curiosity with a thirst for knowledge and figuring things out
- Self-motivated and always works well autonomously
- A balance of technical and sales acumen
- Effective communication skills and phone presence
- Ability to learn and teach new technical concepts quickly
- Resourcefulness and the ability to find answers with or without clear instructions or documentation
- Deep experience with marketing technology, E-Commerce and integration platforms (ie. Zapier, Segment, Piesync, Salesforce, Shopify, WooCommerce, etc) highly preferred
- Strong understanding of APIs and developer-related topics
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. You can see more of the details here, but some of our most popular benefits include our comprehensive health and wellness benefits (including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, tele-health and tele-mental health, and access to the Calm app for meditation), open paid time off, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, a generous stipend to outfit your remote office, and a focus on career growth including access to personal and professional coaching. We take a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion and offer parental leave, career pathing, and support employees’ ongoing learning and development through Udemy and access to life coaches via Modern Health. We also offer cool swag.
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities, or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.
Our core values:
Start with trust
Make the customer a hero
Cultivate inclusion & diversity
Iterate everything, always
Pursue growth with gratitude
Visit here to learn about perks and benefits at ActiveCampaign and see our values in action.