We are growing at a substantial rate largely due to our amazing product and support offerings. The Solutions team has an overarching goal of supporting the Sales and Success teams to create viable solutions for customers so they can be successful using ActiveCampaign. The core responsibilities relate to assisting Salespeople close more deals and ensuring Success representatives can maximize customer opportunity in the long term.
What your day could consist of:
- Support the Sales, Success and Support teams as a technical resource on calls and in internal meetings
- Consult on 60-80 customer-facing calls per month
- Be an expert in using ActiveCampaign software, available integration options and strategic platform solutions for customer use cases
- Manage the Solutions Escalation queue and reply to tickets in a timely mannerImport and manage the flow of RFPs, Security Questionnaires, and other related documents for internal teams
- Answer questions from RFPs and Security Questionnaires in addition to assigning relevant questions to additional internal stakeholders as needed
- Participate in new hire and ongoing employee training across various topics
- Miscellaneous duties and tasks as assigned by the team and other internal stakeholders
What you will need:
- Extreme curiosity with a thirst for knowledge and figuring things out
- Self-motivated and always works well autonomously
- A balance of technical and sales acumen
- Effective communication skills and phone presence
- Ability to learn and teach new technical concepts quickly
- Resourcefulness and the ability to find answers with or without clear instructions or documentation
- Deep experience with marketing technology, E-Commerce and integration platforms (ie. Zapier, Segment, Piesync, Salesforce, Shopify, WooCommerce, etc) highly preferred
- Strong understanding of APIs and developer-related topics
We are a category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform (CXA) that helps over 150,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to 600+ pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation, CRM, and machine learning for powerful segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat, and text.
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds, and perspectives. We don’t just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. You can find out more about our DEI initiatives here.
As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in the world, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently, and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 150,000 today to millions. We have been ranked #4 Best Place to Work on Built In Chicago in 2021, a best workplace for remote employees by Quartz and received recognition as a great place to work across all of our regions, and continue to be globally recognized for our employee-centric culture here.
Perks and benefits:
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. You can see more of the details here, but some of our most popular benefits include:
-Comprehensive health and wellness benefits (including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, telehealth and tele-mental health, and access to the Calm app for mediation)
-Open paid time off
-Generous 401(k) matching with no vesting
-Generous stipend to outfit your remote office
-Career growth including access to personal and professional coaching. We take a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion and offer parental leave, career pathing, and support employees’ ongoing learning and development through Udemy and access to life coaches via Modern Health
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities, or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.