Limeade is an employee experience software company that helps build great places to work. Our platform unifies employee well-being, engagement and inclusion solutions with industry-leading communications capabilities. Recognized for its own award-winning culture, Limeade helps every employee know their company cares. To learn more, visit www.limeade.com.
We’re committed to creating a mission-driven, positive and inclusive culture of improvement made up of the best and brightest people in the business. And we’ve got the awards to back it up: Puget Sound Business Journal ranked us #1 Best Workplace in Washington, and Seattle Business ranked us one of the top three Best Companies to Work for in Washington State. We’re one of the fastest-growing companies in North America (Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™), and Fortune magazine recognized us as a Best Workplace for Women. Limeade is a global company that embraces a distributed workforce and has users in more than 100 countries. Our headquarters are in Bellevue, WA.
Limeade (LME) went public in December 2019 on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) in order to fund growth and preserve control of its culture and destiny.
About the role:
As a Solutions Consultant, you will contribute to the Growth team’s revenue goal achievement by primarily providing assistance with new business opportunities. The Solutions Consultant is passionate about presenting a vision for customer’s implementation of the Limeade solution and identifying ways to help solve the prospect’s identified business problems through our technology and science-based philosophy. This position reports to the Senior Director, Growth Operations.
This role can be fully remote.
- Develop and deliver custom product demonstrations articulating Limeade’s value proposition and key differentiating capabilities primarily to prospects (occasionally existing customers, consultants and partners)
- Build and manage custom demonstration environments as necessary
- Respond to prospect concerns during meetings by articulating clear and concise information on the benefits of the Limeade solution
- Ensure ongoing expertise regarding all relevant product and service information and updates, as well as industry trends, innovations and best practices
- Provide the “voice of the buyer” to Product Management. Support Product Management and Development in defining best practices and recommended solutions
- Serve as a resource for peer review of presentations and other client facing documentation
- Serve as a trusted expert in the technology for the broader organization
- Assist in the creation of sales tools and resources (e.g., customer success studies, demo scripts etc.)
- Special projects, as necessary
- Travel: While pre-COVID this role was historically 30-40% travel, the nature of COVID-19 has created an almost exclusively virtual demo environment for prospects. We will continue to evaluate the need/desire for travel as the pandemic continues to unfold.
- Ability to demonstrate our values in an ongoing and consistent way
- 3-5 years’ experience in pre-sales or solutions engineering in enterprise SaaS, Health & Benefits, or HR software sales
- Ability to present in front of an audience and lead prospect demos in person as well as virtually
- Excellent listener who understands and relates to highly complex buyer challenges and business problems. Leverages examples and success stories for how Limeade has solved similar challenges, leading to positive outcomes.
- Ability to interact appropriately and effectively in a consultative role with both internal Sales Directors and partners, as well as with buyers and consultant during the sales cycle
- A team player capable of high performance and flexibility working in a dynamic environment
- Well-organized, attentive to details, and possess clear communication skills
- Highly curious and motivated to learn new technologies and market trends and apply them to discussions with customers
- Bachelor’s degree required
Limeade provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Limeade will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
This position is open to remote workers located in the United States and Canada.