Solutions Consultant for Strategic Accounts, Financial Services at Adobe
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
What will I be doing?
As a creative problem-solving leader for the sales team, you will have the chance to guide solutions for client experience (CX) problems facing the largest enterprises in the world. You will craft solution visions that pursue prospects’ most meaningful business problems. You will tailor use-cases, which clearly articulate the context and value of the Adobe Experience Cloud in the customer’s daily work stream. In this role you will master the challenges faced within the Financial Services industry as well as the Experience Cloud architecture and how it solves these challenges.
The Solution Consulting team is responsible for guiding and delivering the most creative solutions to the world’s most innovative travel brands. If you have a background in the Financial Services industry or you are just passionate about helping customers build exceptional experiences, we want to speak to you!
What you will need to succeed:
- Demonstrated interest in digital transformation, presentation, leadership, mentorship and enablement
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong listening skills with ability to work optimally with people at all levels in an organization
- Strong attention to detail, exceptionally hands-on in all the work you’re doing
- Ability to clearly communicate sophisticated ideas both verbally and in writing
- Organized, able to manage multiple work streams at once and multi-task
- Work collaboratively in a team environment
- You are a curious self-starter who is inventive and able to work on projects with minimal mentorship
- Passion for developing talent
- High level of energy, personal drive, and positivity
Ideal Skills & Background
- Five years in a technical pre-sales, consulting or in Banking, Insurance, Payments or FinTech digital marketing environment
- Experience with enterprise marketing technology (CMS, DAM, Analytics, Testing, Personalization, Email, Account Based Marketing, CDPs, DMPs, DSPs etc…)
- Experience with Forms and Documents processes a plus
- Project management skills in delivering on time solutions that routinely exceed customer needs.
- Familiar and skilled with graphics programs to craft presentations (i.e., Adobe XD, Photoshop, PowerPoint or Keynote)
- Self-managed, responsive, and dedicated to customer support
- Strong verbal and writing skills (writing samples advantageous)
- Strong interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills
- Ability to travel up to 40%
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world by numerous “best places to work” awards. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely. If you’re looking to build your career, Adobe’s the place for you. Every day, we get to work with some of the most creative, analytical, authentic and inspiring people in the world.