Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veeva’s software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - it’s up to you.
Veeva, a provider of cloud-based solutions for the global life sciences industry, is currently looking for a Solution Consultant who has a passion for helping our life sciences customers achieve their business vision. As a member of our Veeva Vault Solution Consulting team, you will be responsible for supporting the sales process by working with Account Executives to understand customers’ business needs and to provide value-based product demonstrations the Vault RIM Suite of applications.
At Veeva, we offer excellent opportunities for our people to capitalize on their skills and grow in a fast-paced, unique and exceptional work environment.
What You'll Do
- Analyzing and understanding customer business and technical requirements
- Configuring and delivering effective solution demonstrations
- Supporting sales team in preparing and delivering winning presentations
- Using experience to guide customers to a best-in-class solution
- Providing solution-based responses to Requests for Proposals/Information (RFPs/RFIs)
- Leading Sales Workshops and Proof of Concepts (sandbox exercises)
- Working with cross-functional teams to ensure customer success
- Support marketing activities such as recording videos, presenting webinars, and attending conferences
- 5+ years’ experience within the Life Sciences industry
- Working knowledge of Regulatory Operations processes (submission preparation, document management, submission publishing, product registration) and related software
- Excellent presentation skills
- Background working to support customers
- Willing to travel 10 – 20%, within the US
- Energetic self-starter; able to work independently
Nice to Have
- Pre-sales experience
- Software trainer experience
- Experience in Regulatory Operations groups within pharmaceutical and biotech organizations
- End-user and/or Administrator experience with Regulatory Operations software
- Understanding of SaaS/Cloud solutions and technology
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected]