As a pre-sales Solutions Architect you are supporting the Sales team’s efforts to engage with prospective clients and translate their often custom requirements into a full-fledged end-to-end data processing solution.
In order to establish new processes, you will be working closely with the Sales team, prospective and current clients, and the India-based Project Management team. You will also have the opportunity to design, coordinate, and product manage in-house development of custom tools and workflows.
This role is remote, and the ideal candidate will be a self-directed learner, creative thinker, and workplace chameleon. You will need to be adaptive, curious, and resourceful, and enjoy working with a diverse team.
- Work with existing and prospective customers to deeply understand their proposed use case(s) and propose solutions based on iMerit’s core offerings, technology, and workforce capability.
- Lead newly engaged customers through any technical sales consultation and project implementation phase, while building trust in the solutions offered by iMerit.
- Work as the bridge between Sales, guiding their understanding of project implementation, and Project Management (responsible for the actual delivery of quality work). This requires a strong ability to multi-task, and switch gears between teams with competing priorities.
- Provide consultative proposals and findings to clients in an organized and accessible manner. This includes a combination of data analysis, development of workflow proposals, and the ability to clearly map out process and values provided by the iMerit team. While heavily consultative, the ability to win (and maintain) client trust is of great importance.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously, including the project design, development, implementation, and delivery.
- Minimum 3 years experience and success working in a customer-facing technical role.
- Ability to work interculturally and in a distributed team.
- Interest (and openness) to travel (India and California).
- Self-directed learner and hands-on problem solver.
- Comfortable working with data.
- Prior experience in Account Management, Project Management or Sales Engineering.
- Desire to learn independently about market trends, technology, and concepts in Machine Learning/Data Science field.
Ideal Candidate Experience/Skills:
- Experience working for an international company.
- Experience working with remote teams.
- Experience working in/with India.
- Interest in social impact.
- Prior work history with crowd-sourcing/outsourcing.
- Moderate to advanced Excel knowledge.
- Basic knowledge of SQL and other databases.
- Basic knowledge of programming languages such as HTML, PHP, Python, R.